Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spaceraider69

VIP Member
Oh fuck of BETTY BOOK you deluded puddled woman! Blame tattle for your caravan of a son 😂😂😂😂 he wasn’t on tattle till the last year and I’m pretty sure he’s slated you for years on every social media outlet he has, was sectioned prior to tattle, stapled his hand stalking a bloke and tried stabbing you! Can’t push blame onto us! He didn’t come out of our uterus hahaha

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

BubbleDuck

VIP Member
At this point I’m just glad it’s only a piss and he hasn’t mistaken the corner of spoons for a hedge 🤢

• Haha

loveulongtime0

Chatty Member
How can that moron say he has “dark humour”, what Marcus says isn’t funny nor is it ‘dark’ at all. He’s picking holes in women due to his own internalised hatred and disguising it as a joke when he gets called out. It’s all ‘be kind’ when it’s about him but anyone from a minority group can be taken the piss out of with no consequences! He really is the biggest fucking wanker.

• Heart

DollyDiamondxo

Chatty Member
If you are fit enough to go to the pub everyday you are fit enough to work. A lovely lady in my local supermarket has cerabal plausy, and she is a grafter. He can’t be on disability surely, surely he’s just on normal UC. If he’s on disability it’s a fucking disgrace and a mockery of the system

• Heart
  • Angry

summerfiggypudding

The fact Heidi has gone out without a handbag and carrying around a purse and a box of fags under her arm is giving my anxiety.

• Haha

Tobodee

VIP Member
4A6DA5E1-6C81-4BC2-8DC4-761D54F26BD8.jpeg

Also. Why is he even googling ‘alcoholic memes’. Oh let me take a guess; to tell everyone he is a raging alcoholic by denying he’s an alcoholic but binge drinks every night and always wants to drink so insinuates he’s an alcoholic but he’s definitely not an alcoholic unless his family agree with him by saying they don’t think he’s alcoholic either then in that case he is 100% a raging alcoholic

• Haha

MissLaLaB

I’m calling it beauts the interview is just him trolling us but on the other hand I hope he is not. He needs to see how hard people work for there money, he probably thinks Mcdz is easy stress free and as much food he can shovel down at the end of his shift far from it from what I’ve seen staff post. Imagine being a follower of Marcus and his lives, it’s been a long shift your tired and just want a quick and easy dinner so you decide on a greasy Big Mac and Milkshake. You pull up to the drive through and place your order as your happily moving along to the collect window you turn your head and what flashes before your eyes… Poop Gate, Piss Gate The vommiting, Inhaling of an egg , Not showering for days and last but not least the wiping of his dirt stained greasy ass fingers on his T-shirt which has not been washed in days. The people of Cambourne are in my thoughts and prayers if Carcus is successful in his interview.

• Haha
  • Sick

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
D’you know what I think though, I genuinely think he’s too thick to realise what he’s posting. He just sees viral memes and steals them without sitting back and thinking ‘how does this impact me, what will my followers think’, his single brain cell rattles around exhausted after clicking a button on his laptop. So then when people kick off he goes on the defensive cos he literally doesn’t understand why

• Haha
Reactions: 23

elliebellieboo

VIP Member
The thought of him walrus wheezing and dripping sweat all over the place gives me the gip 🤢
Heidi must’ve got him a pity interview. Imagine the managers thinking it’ll look great to head office to have a person with disabilities on the team then realising he’s just got a lazy lying bastard instead.

• Haha

TurquoiseBum

If I was sid I'd just relinquish responsibility of his money, id let him have it and wash my hands of him. Let him spend it in one day in McDonald's if he wants! Not her problem. Pissing himself in a pub for fuck sake 🙄 an animal. No Sunday din dins for him today ! 😨

MrsPoison

VIP Member
Sid's suddenly mad at tattle because we shared her holiday countdown. Not because we've been discussing her son for a year or his nudes have been on here. Mother of the year strikes again

• Haha

MrsPoison

VIP Member
I might be old school and maybe ‘gay bars’ aren’t what they were when I went out, but if he wants to pull why not go to one?! I don’t get why he thinks perving and slobbering over clearly straight men is a normal thing to do. I feel like I can see what happened with SG did similar and took advantage when he was drunk. He’s a toxic predator!
He's not into gay men though is he? He's only into straight men who aren't into him ....

• Heart
  • Angry