Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DutchOven69

I screen recorded it TW He's trying to coerce men to kiss him

exactly what if it was a guy with a girl! Doesn’t matter. He’s a predator.

i hate to bring up SG, but makes you wonder, he clearly doesn’t understand no, does he? I just shudder at what happened between those 2, and if anything was even consensual!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 26

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
His stories in the past 24 hours have really pissed me off.

✅Sexual predator
✅Fake alcoholic
✅Played the system to get your own place with the help of your cunt parents

MARCUS YOU ARE A CUNT AND I HATE YOU

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Crazy Horse

VIP Member
Wow what a mess, I can kinda see both sides.
I hold my hand up I did like Sid, I think I was swept up in the comedy element & the life we all made up for her.
I know there are people on here that were never fooled by her caring mother act.
I’ve got a Son & I always said if he carried on like Marcus I would lash him out the door- but would I - in reality probably not (no matter how much I felt like it)
I do think both Sid & Rich Mich have failed Marcus as a child - allowing him to do as he pleases - not being told no etc.
They have helped to create the monster Marcus has become.

Having said that Marcus is a horrible vindictive piece of shit & I don’t agree with him blasting Sid all over his socials. But it does seem his parents are doing too little too late.

I’m just glad I’m not in that position

I know I’m kinda sitting on the fence here beauts (hope I don’t get splinters in my arse 🙄)
It just seems it’s a no win situation for anyone
So for what it’s worth that’s my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

The A30 Roller

He really doesn’t like women does he!
His behaviour and obsessions lately has convinced me that he is capable of rape, violent sexual assault or something that is similarly disgusting. He’s a danger to the public. I’m deadly serious. I wouldn’t joke about shit like this.

• Heart

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Screenshot_20220606-075108_Chrome.jpg

Could the beauts offering their suggestions up for thread title just show abit of respect please!!!!

• Haha

pinkjerboa

Bitchy little prick isn’t he? He’s got a nerve calling women bikes when he desperately simps over any bloke who looks his way. Draped all over them like a sweaty, oversexed walrus :sick:

He’d be Cambourne’s biggest slag given half a chance. Doesn’t bode well though with him being a bloated, ugly, entitled, unhygienic slob with an attitude problem.

Bet he found Sid’s stash of Lycra batty riders while looking for the communal and decided to throw shade on what shines🤷‍♀️

• Haha

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Hes really milking the MMMM build up isn't he? Give it a few more days and he will be on live having an altercation with his roomie. Beating him with a coke bottle in one hand, drinking a can of thatchers in the other.

• Haha

Lady_Tabitha

Chatty Member
His behaviour and obsessions lately has convinced me that he is capable of rape, violent sexual assault or something that is similarly disgusting. He’s a danger to the public. I’m deadly serious. I wouldn’t joke about shit like this.
Totally agree

He says he is gay. But I question that. I believe he likes women but knows he's repulsive. Therefore women make him angry.

I have had a drink, I can't voice it, but I know what I'm trying to say.

loveulongtime0

Chatty Member
Watching his stories actually makes me feel physically sick. It’s vile and not a cute quirk that he does when he’s drunk, it’s predatory. Fucking freak needs a good punch to humble himself

• Heart
Reactions: 24

CossieTassles

Chatty Member
I think McDaniel work toward hitting a quota for those with disabilities, so he might be in with a good chance of getting the job. Just imagine!

Thread suggestion

SIDS not happy & Marcus needs a nappy.

• Haha
Reactions: 24