Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

spaceraider69

VIP Member
I got denied pip when I was ill from cancer surgeries and treatments and he’s out pissing it in spoons 🙃 I hope he rings them up kicking off and they reassess him and he gets denied!

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 29

Caw1982

VIP Member
I know remember when we all got worried about his threats and genuinely cared?

What foolish, embarassing jeb ends we all were eh?

Keep calling Tattle Sid and Marcus.

But you know what 90% of us have in common here? We all used to worry about the piece of shit at some point (thankfully not since about thread 2 for me).

He sent us here for his behaviour that still continues on a PUBLIC PROFILE. So we gonna talk!!!! He's a disgrace. I mean. Its perfectly normal to insinuate death by Nightol for attention coz he's in bad books with his family and can't get access to cash for his 2000 calorie breakfast!!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I love him…I love him….I love you
Fat fucking gorm. His head has actually lost all definition at the side and back hasn’t it now? It has all merged like some flabby ballbag
And that girl with the crinkle hair how big is her fucking five head! What a bunch of chromosomally challenged botched abortions

• Haha
Reactions: 28

JellyPundik

Chatty Member
So Sid has the nerve to say anyone on here sits on their arse all day, that's how disgusting she is.
Last I checked your son wasn't a massive asset to society. Get fucked.

• Haha

Jemima puddleduck

Chatty Member
One of them men needs to turn round to him and say “I said no. Now fuck off you loser” because he thinks it’s funny and flirtatious 🤢

• Heart
  • Sick

KJ-2022

VIP Member
Killing himself an hour ago but he’s seen the light because he’s got a job interview at McDonald's?

The DWP must be on his case to get into work. There’s no way he would do this on his own. He’s quite happy just laying about accepting handouts from the state and the LLL beauts of Insta.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

catsta83

Those cambournians look like reject from benefits Britain. And Heidi the beaut, looks like she’s been dragged through primarni backwards, and beaten up buy a 36pack of crayola felt tips

• Haha

futnuts

Someone needs to tell Heidi to stop stuffing her gunt into those wank primark jeans and lay off the rimmel.

• Haha

MrsPoison

VIP Member
Did anyone catch his live on Facebook? He said someone was the best dick he ever had but I missed who he said because I was talking to my stupid husband about my stupid kids

• Haha

IHadALifeBeforeThis

He absolutely boils my piss!
I’ve just had a promotion at work after years of working my arse off… yet thanks to the NI rise and my tax going up I’m not earning a single penny more despite the increased responsibility and pressure! The difference is going to fund auld beggy here and his 24/7 spoons trips… not to mention the cost to the NHS of all the services he’s access/will access over the years! Bloody ruined my lunch break now the fat fuck

• Angry
  • Heart

MissLaLaB

He needs sectioning or something all these threats of killing himself etc
He dosent need sectioning he needs a good slap manipulation at its finest. He is an absolute disgrace to the people with real mental health struggles x

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
Sid & rich Mitch have raised a self entitled spoilt little shit but they don’t deserve the fat fucker slagging them off online and setting his flying monkeys on them.

Anyone who believes his bullshit needs their head looking at cos they are clearly massive twats just like him.

• Heart

Sticky One

VIP Member
Why does Sid cry over people the piss out of her flower business - we love her envelope boutique 😍

*remembers the arsenal flowers* forget what I said 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Crazy Horse

VIP Member
We’ve all got our opinions on Sid, Rich Mitch & all the rest of the tribe…. But I think we can all agree the common denominator is Marcus,
He is just a First Class Cunt.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26