Marcus Mitchell #42 Karcus Karcrashian

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Uh oh.... Lucy won't be happy as her thread suggestion was most liked when put in order 🤣😱

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
He looks short on vodka and doesn’t get paid until Tuesdays does he, so I don’t think we’ll have a full blown MMMM today.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Really feel for his parents, hes entertainment to us but he shares so much and chats so much tit about his family. Everyone from where he lives will see what he posts, and what a joke he is. I'm sure his parents are mortified at his behaviour. I'm sure he's well talked about for being a complete embarrassing prick. I bet sid sits everyday wishing she let him drip down her leg.

Ps, siddy sid sid if you read this, I actually really like your flowers. You got talent girl 💁🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
oh so Ritch Mitch suddenly after 24 years and how many years on FB now decides to “look” the concerned parent! let me remind you how funny and encouraging both Ritch and Sloth Sid were of their “alcoholic” sons drinking only last week! Hes just as bad as Sid! he can keep his utterly butterly toast (Marcus most likely robbed that image from the utterly butterly advert or google anyway) look at the comments from them both! Thats how disgusting they are:cautious:

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Had a fucker of a Morning beauts - but it could be worse I could be related to Marcus & the rest of the Camborne Clowns 🤡

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.