Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

foollednomore

Poor Sidney
I’ll probably get slated for it but I do feel for her, I know she’s not helped the situation but it’s her son and she’s lived in hope he’d sort his shit in his pants . He’s a selfish spoilt vile man child who has been given so many chances. Cue utterly butterly rich Mitch to step in…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35

Caw1982

VIP Member
Imagine slagging your mum who's put up with your shit for years on socials!!!

Imagine saying your mum is frauding it when all you want to do with it is spend it Spoons you fucking skank.

You fat, disgusting, deplorable, incontienent, stinking, embarassing, dirty, predator, gammy toed, virgin, never had a blowie, micrococked mother fucking minger.

Anyway.

Going to have a blast of Peloton now and cleanse the soul 😊

• Haha
  • Heart

letsavya

Can we talk about how if it was men doing this to women it would be kicking off? This is wrong on so many levels.

nichew

VIP Member
Heidi is another one who looks like she’s not had a bath since midwive bathed her

• Haha

Keera

VIP Member
His mum n dad deserve what they get imo. They’ve enabled this behaviour, taken part in the whole charade to fraudulently get him into accommodation and Sid was happy for him to be baring all on social media when the free hotel stays etc were coming back in his more popular day.
He’s carrying on like this and you can absolutely see he can do no wrong in Sid’s eyes, the daily clearing up of the TL room, sharing lovelorn poems about the loss of her “baby” when he moved out etc.
I don’t have any sympathy for any of the family whatsoever - they’ve created this beast and it’s ultimately them who will deal with the consequences once his followers and “friends” have finally fucked him off (and this appears to be coming sooner rather than later).

I also haven’t been on here in ages but I think it’s atrocious how much weight he’s put on! He is huge and I know we laugh and joke but his health will be in immense danger now with the size of him - his NHS bill will be yet another thing the taxpayer fronts due to his selfish behaviour getting into this state 🙄

• Heart

pommynoir

VIP Member
It’s called being his appointee, I am my sons appointee because he can’t manage money so I give it to him in little bits at a time. He gets every penny apart from what he pays into the house (little bit of gas and electric only at this point to teach him to manage it) and I think it’s just right sid manages his money. I don’t agree her spending it on herself BUT she’s probably spending it on him in a way that he can’t see like kitting out his place etc. he defo shouldn’t get his own pip if that’s the way he is now with only UC. It would be hilarious if they investigated him. Bold of him to post all this on social media if he is receiving middle or higher lol
If Sid paid for the flat to be kitted etc then she’s entitled to take the money back out of his PIP. Clearly marcus has spent all his money on the spoons breakfast and Mickey Finns EVERY day the last week and he went home last night because he had ran out of money, he’s called Sid and she’s rightly told him there’s no money left. He’s kicked off and accused her of stealing and posted it on social media to show her. Because he’s an incel with no respect who likes embarrassing women.

earlier on in the day Sid was perfect and his dad/ his family were the issue, I will even go out on a limb and say they said they were not lending him any money because he’s done enough drinking the last while and he twisted what they said because they clearly don’t normally condemn his drinking (other than that weekend when we were in a parallel universe and they all pretended they cared)

let’s just call a spade a spade. I think his family come across like a bunch of useless inbreds but if Sid has spent a penny of his PIP it’s warranted considering how much she does for him. Sid, if you’re reading this then take a portion for some therapy and sage that fucker out of your house too (and sorry for calling you inbred) 😊😊

• Haha
Reactions: 34

The Duchess

VIP Member
Sid and her shitty pissy arsed son can fuck right off! Her FB post is all for sympathy (her son does these posts all the time) Sid is only annoyed her TL plan and defrauding the system has been exposed and now she’s afraid her claims which date back years will be investigated and she may have to repay some of the money she “potentially” fraudulently claimed. I have no sympathy for her or her family! whats to sympathise? her son is a just prick, hes not disabled or autistic! She has a lovely home, lovely grandchildren, a car, a business, her daughter has a home and a partner , her ex husband has an apartment, her prick son lives in secure accommodation (which is more like a one bedroom apartment , it has everything he needs and more!!) hes well fed ,full english breakfast most mornings, lunch and dinner in spoons most days, out day drinking alcohol and endless takeaways after his mid week day sessions on the piss! When in the TL she supplied him with expensive food from M&S (no one could forget the quiche) shes pissed off that her idiot son documented it all (but she allowed the TL to be documented because that was part of the plan but it’s backfired now because he didn’t stick to the plan of NOT documenting so much after he got the new accommodation) So now its potentially going to come to the attention of the council! So what does she do? she does exactly what her son does of course and plays the sympathy card!! blames tattle and marcus’s “friends” and god knows who else! Piss off Sid you clearly defrauded the system for years and now its come to attention thanks to you’re social media obessed narcissist prick son!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Beauts not been on for a while because carcus has been so boring but oooooomg the way he’s trying to kiss those lads 🤢🤢🤢 they look soooo uncomfortable.
If a man was doing that to a woman they’d be arrested.

• Angry

Venom

VIP Member
Since he’s obsessed with NDubz lately I’m waiting for the LLL brigade to tag Tulisa “Marcus needs you” 😂🤣

• Haha

JulesC

VIP Member
As if someone in the comments of Sid’s rant said ‘hoped to see you in spoons yesterday’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Are they all trolling us at this point?

• Haha
Reactions: 32

The A30 Roller

Marcus’s TV, switch to ITV to signal you’re ok beaut. Xx

The one he’s got is Diphenhydramine, a fucking antihistamine 🤣🤣

Shots fired!!!!
View attachment 1320280
"nothing better to do than sit around all day doing sod all" yeah, alright then you stupid cunt. I'm doing fuck all by getting up at 3-4am in the morning to pay for your fraudulent benefits so you can go on fucking holiday and piss it all up the wall and to steal a house from a family actually worthy of it you demented bitch.. Fuck off you absolute scrounging worthless piece of fucking shit. Go and fucking die and do my taxes a favour.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I’m sorry but if your planning to top yourself you wouldn’t take a moment to take a photo of your pills, just at the right angle for people to know exactly what your taking. And then post that photo to your social media to cause sorry and upset amongst the remaining few people who care about you.

Pull the other one Marcus

• Heart
Reactions: 31