Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

The Duchess

VIP Member
He and Heidi are on that app again.

Talking to a nice looking fella.

Seems Heidi was chatting him up and Mr Blobby said "oh he's gorgeous, can you bite your top lip??"

He makes me fucking sick.
They both are very immature, hes 24 FFS and i don’t know what age Corset is? if you are on MM’s insta or FB posts/stories or lives well then expect to be commented about! Corset is as bad as him tbh!

Reactions: 7

OwtDoing

VIP Member
The system is fucked people like him literally fiddle it and genuine people who claim suffer and get denied I'm having to do a review now and I'm petrified @Apple In My Pie summed it up perfectly
Contact Citizens Advice bureau. They’re brilliant with benefit forms etc. Normally if you appeal, they will give you the benefit

• Heart

DollyDiamondxo

Chatty Member
He's in spoons necking industrial quantities of sausages again
The only sausages he’ll see!! That’s why he’s talking shit about girls in cycling shorts.. aw don’t be jel cos you wouldn’t even fit your manky toe in my cycling shorts sweetie.. children’s ears pierced abuse? Marcus your mums abused you by over feeding you doll.

Ahahahhaha - soooooo good 🤣
Imagine being greeted by the three of them 🤣🤣🤣

Here we go! 🎉🎉🎉

View attachment 1310061
There is a god 🙏🏽

And he’s already being a sex pest - trying to give some shirtless guy a nipple cripple, who responds to him with a pretty angry ‘I’m gonna fucking punch you!’
I like the sound of that fella!

aalmaalm

VIP Member
He keeps banging on about entering that prize paradise to win ndubz tickets. Just fucking buy some. But the baggy fuck takes the piss out of people that can’t afford tickets. He’s such a wanker.

• Haha
  • Angry

Sam86

He better fucking not have a MMMM tonight beauts as I'm out all day and night so I've not got time for his shit

• Haha