Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lady_Tabitha

VIP Member
If you were a fly in the wall in my apartment you’d see shit kicking off! Mr. AB is so fucking fucked off with how much time I give myself to some fucking cunty cunt chops. 😔
My Mr keeps saying "why are you watching that hateful cunt? You don't even know him" 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

The Duchess

VIP Member
Beauts can we all please give a very warm welcome to @PhoebeBuffaysSmellyPussy! 🥰 Welcome beaut and enjoy the journey….🍿although cunty chops is being extra boring right now! 💆🏼‍♀️
you will get a great laugh reading that Masterpiece aka the wiki 😂 it really is comical and to believe it’s actually real life makes it even more funny and mind blowing at the same time😅 enjoy and welcome beaut❤ get yourself a fatchers (y)

• Haha

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
Does anyone know what Marcus’s LinkedIn account is please? I’m looking for my next job and because Begginstein is so ‘viral’ and nearly blue tick ‘wanker’ famous, I thought if I connected with him, I could beg and he could help me find my next job. Thanks beauts! 😘
As if he would know what linkedin is 😆

• Haha

AngelBabes

VIP Member
Especially for you @Gingerfattie 😘 and I hope your ginger cat who actually isn’t fat is being a beaut! ♥

And for anyone who hasn’t yet realized that cunty chops is the biggest cunt gracing the planet, IT IS TRUE! The word CUNT was derived from you!

• Heart

AngelBabes

VIP Member
Why does he have his air pods in his ears all the time?
He thinks he’s at work beaut (Spoons)! 🤣 My colleagues walk around the office with their air pods in (I don’t own a pair) but they’re practically constantly on MS Teams so it makes sense for them. Maybe he’s always connected to his money making (begging / fraudulent) scams so he needs to know updated account credits at all times. 🙄

• Haha