Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

elliebellieboo

VIP Member
Corset always looks like she wants the ground to swallow her up when Carcrash arrives. Maybe as she’s not deep enough into the spoons liquor cabinet yet 🤣
B1B373D1-4CF2-410B-B1BF-311738677A17.jpeg

Reactions: 7

dottynotty

Chatty Member
I’m calling it beauts the interview is just him trolling us but on the other hand I hope he is not. He needs to see how hard people work for there money, he probably thinks Mcdz is easy stress free and as much food he can shovel down at the end of his shift far from it from what I’ve seen staff post. Imagine being a follower of Marcus and his lives, it’s been a long shift your tired and just want a quick and easy dinner so you decide on a greasy Big Mac and Milkshake. You pull up to the drive through and place your order as your happily moving along to the collect window you turn your head and what flashes before your eyes… Poop Gate, Piss Gate The vommiting, Inhaling of an egg , Not showering for days and last but not least the wiping of his dirt stained greasy ass fingers on his T-shirt which has not been washed in days. The people of Cambourne are in my thoughts and prayers if Carcus is successful in his interview.
I agree, we would have been the first to know about him filling in an application form. It’s all crap, unless like someone else said the DWP have put him forward.

Stripper Vicar

VIP Member
he knows he won’t get it , much just in case he does, he can show that it’s his lack of transport that’s stopping him getting there on time each day , as it’s unlikely they will adjust his shifts to match up with the bus timetable .
I think they will offer to accomodate around him though due to his “disabilites” and he will still find a reason not to take a job there.

In my area they give you a free bus pass for a month when you first get back into work so he might get something similar.

AngelBabes

VIP Member
Does anyone know what Marcus’s LinkedIn account is please? I’m looking for my next job and because Begginstein is so ‘viral’ and nearly blue tick ‘wanker’ famous, I thought if I connected with him, I could beg and he could help me find my next job. Thanks beauts! 😘

• Haha

Sandy4444

Beauts it’s been a shite day for me, my little Nan died this morning 😢 been in a state of shock all day but reading your comments about Marcus’ Mangina cracked a smile out of me. Thanks for lifting my spirits up a bit, in the words of MM ‘love her I do’
Awh im sorry to hear beaut❤ My love goes toyou and your family❤

• Heart

DutchOven69

Right I’m off to bed, like someone else said on here I’ve got work tomorrow too. Someone has to do the night shift 👀

Gingerfattie

Chatty Member
I knew there’d be rows this weekend! I’m no royalist but given Karshart Karcrashian is all about his fan base I’m still surprised at his constant mission to alienate them all! Also the Andrew is a nonce biscuit was bad taste, triggering for survivors and obvs mad as Marcus is a total sex pest (although Andrew is a dirty fuck and can do one) x