Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

foollednomore

Chatty Member
He’s started the DD process! How can he even want to show his face to the world today? But he will be back bigger and worse than ever 🤢

Reactions: 8

Gingerfattie

Chatty Member
He’s gone again. He was steaming (and that wasn’t just the piss soaked shorts).
He’s a dirty fecker isn’t he 🤣

• Sick
Fuck me what an emotional ride it's been! I've been awaaay for 2 fucking days and had about 30 pages to catch up on! I'm fuming about Sid!!! We were rooting for you, you absolute weapon and now you've turned on us!! Glad I posted the shit arsenal flowers up now! I really hope she sticks to her guns this time but no doubt she will be back under his thumb before her holiday! That poor bloke that she's with must fucking hate him! Can someone please clarify that nytol is just herbs please?! Fucking brilliant!!! 😂😂😂😂 This thread is an absolute emotional rollercoaster beauts! 😂😂
Please do not start me on that arsenal ‘tribute’ again

And he’s on the vodka 👀
Wayyyyheyyyy lads

• Haha

restingbtcface

VIP Member
Beauts have any of yous looked on war against instagramers?? it has all the receipts going back years 😂 stories and posts (it has all wednesdays creepy sex pest stories!! all fucking 87 times he uploaded a post or added to a story! 87 times in one day:oops: So basically if you want to catch up on the previous days or weeks stories just go on there and youre all got up to date really😊Marcus its not just Tattle that exposes you its also war against instagramers aswell! OMG imagine being that much of a twat that two sites expose the truth and opinions of people on you!!! goes to show how much of a disgrace he really is!
I think I just did an orgasm

• Haha

Gingerfattie

Chatty Member
I’m done with this cunt I’m a survivor of DV my ex drugged me when pregnant with my son he spiked my drink with ketamine I also got regular beatings sorry lads im out I can’t cope with this
Oh lovey. You are a survivor, you’re here! I hope you’re not gone for too long ❤

• Heart

Jemima puddleduck

Chatty Member
That man in the denim shirt was pulling the woman closer for protection and the other guy looked like he was going to make his escape with his roll up

• Haha
Reactions: 7

Gingerfattie

Chatty Member
Everyone on this thread, I know it's hard but please don't let this Cunt's words get to you (it's far easier said than done I know) He is one horrible spoilt evil little twat and when Sid was pregnant with this failed abortion, Rich Mitch should of brought her a coat hanger and a knitting needle and of been done with this waste of space. I'm sending love to all the people he has triggered. We have it all screenshotted to hold him account
All hail the legend that is Patsy Stone aged 39 ❤

• Heart
  • Haha

elliebellieboo

VIP Member
His behaviour in those stories is absolutely vile. As people have already said, imagine if that was a straight man with a group of girls!
I’d love to see Marcus out and about I I could look him up and down and him pull up a chair for me, I’d tell him what for. Cunt.
🙌🙌🙌 absolutely, he’s a fucking disgrace

Does he say he’s seething at the start beaut?
He’s saying teasy, it’s Kernow for pissed off. Teasy as an adder.

Last edited:
  • Haha