Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rach88

VIP Member
Beauts it’s been a shite day for me, my little Nan died this morning 😢 been in a state of shock all day but reading your comments about Marcus’ Mangina cracked a smile out of me. Thanks for lifting my spirits up a bit, in the words of MM ‘love her I do’
I'm so sorry about your nan 💔 thinking of you and your family

• Heart
Reactions: 7
You said you weren't proud of that pic but you really should be, it's a masterpiece beaut 10/10 best thing this threads seen in ages
I’ll accept an ✉💐 or I can pin my PayPal for donations so I can go get wasted. Needed after seeing the unedited version of that photo again😐

• Haha

Pastyland

There is mcdonalds hayle near the travel lodge and mcdonalds in pool. Both are not within walking distance from camborne where we think hes staying
If he's claiming pip and uc, I think he can work as long as it doesn't contradict the reasons he's put in his claim
So if he said...I cant communicate with people....mcdonalds would nor fit that as a big part is team work and communicating etc
He wont last 2 mins...remember the 1 night he worked at a hotel , or did I dream that ?

• Haha

spillthetea33

Jesus Christ this absolute dishcloth has been out drinking every night since his birthday, at least 1 meal in spoons every day since then too. And now he’s run out of money he’s accusing his mum of withholding it all from him and it’s wrong because they are his disability benefits.

My mum had a life altering motorbike crash which resulted in a leg amputation and goodness knows how much mental trauma too…and was denied disability benefits, we had to appeal their decision for her to get something! (12 years ago now, but still 😂)
I’m having to appeal too I’m sorry to hear about your mum this twat is unreal

• Heart

AngelBabes

VIP Member
Im sorry beauts i have let you all down! 😔
He was talking about sg.
He said he's shagged 2 people but the 'best dick he's ever had in his life came from his first shag'
(Which we know he's talking about sg)
but after he said that, that's when i started recording, so i missed that bit.
Buckle in beauts, we are defo in for a MMMM

Please don’t say sorry beaut, you captured some great content, thank you! ✉💐♥

Reactions: 6

AngelBabes

VIP Member
“The Pocket” is the closest thing hes ever had:sick:
A fucking pocket! 💆🏼‍♀️ They say loves comes in all shapes and forms, I guess ‘the pocket’ is something? 🤣 We all know how Beggy he is about getting on tv and be a blue tick wanker…how about you go on ‘Naked Attraction’ fuck face? 🤣

• Haha

AngelBabes

VIP Member
Thank you!! ❤ 😘 I can't believe i've never heard of this guy until today. Can we say...

You are so very welcome. ♥ When the shit show kicks off, it kicks off big styleeeee! We have some extremely talented trolls on this thread who post absolutely phenomenal edits of Marcus’s meltdowns, they really are comedy gold. Beauts, you know how you are! 😘

Caw1982

VIP Member
Hes being oh so funny and original on fb. Come on Marcus let it allllll out! Yayyyy I won thread title yet again. 💃💃💃💃
He's going to be on a dotty delete on the ear pierce post when he wakes. Most interaction hes ever had. Stupid cunt

• Haha