Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheSlayer

Chatty Member
I don’t get it. Yes I know it’s bloody funny watching it but also on an adult level why have they not dealt with him properly?

I understand he was diagnosed many years ago. But there is more going on with him?

Definitely see histrionic behaviours.

Why does he not have proper mental health support or is it even the official services given up? which they should not do tbh.

And if his family knows his MH diagnosis why are they not adapting their dealing with him?

You cannot rationalise with someone who doesn’t think the way you do so you have to think about their reactions and modify how you interact which will get you the result you want.

Aka not giving into him or allowing him to dominate or being a tit!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8

flowerfairy1985

Chatty Member
When have her daughters ever been slated on here? I mean it may have been said it's not worth their efforts trying to help him but I don't recall them being slagged off as such!
She is just pissed off that someone has questions about Fat TwTs benefits. Does anyone know if DWP have actually been in contact with her?!

Gingerfattie

Chatty Member
Im sorry beauts i have let you all down! 😔
He was talking about sg.
He said he's shagged 2 people but the 'best dick he's ever had in his life came from his first shag'
(Which we know he's talking about sg)
but after he said that, that's when i started recording, so i missed that bit.
Buckle in beauts, we are defo in for a MMMM

Don’t cry bitch there’s sausage to chase? Best advice tonight 🤣

• Haha

Rach88

VIP Member
I don’t think there will be a meltdown. He wants everyone to think there is going to be a melt down and therefore fund more booze, but he’s either gonna get a couple of drinks and be all happy with his trailer trash friends or he’s just gonna go back home.
Sadly think your right think he's playing with us well the best he can anyway

• Sad

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Marcus is the type of person you can tell has never been punched in the face. I think if this happened to him in the pub, brought on by his disgusting, creepy, predatory behaviour, it might take him down a peg or six. Now I don’t condone violence in anyway, but he will pick the wrong guy to drape himself over and try to kiss on a night out and said guy will not take it well and no doubt lamp him one
I thought he had been punched in his big fat bake as legend has it, that's why he has that rogue snaggle tooth 🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
Jealous of all you beauts with your two day BHs, normal day for me tomorrow then working Friday, luckily only a cheeky half day thankfully🤌🏼 Here’s hoping he has a massive MMMM this weekend to entertain us all!

pommynoir

VIP Member
I couldn’t watch the live as my nanny has turned into a west brit and made us watch the jubilee thing and now we’re watching the highlights 🤢🤢

• Haha

KJ-2022

VIP Member
Hey beauts ✌🏼
I’ve had a MM detox but I’ve seen his stories tonight. He actually gives me the ick. Why does he harass everyone? They clearly wanna tell him to fuck off.