Marcus Mitchell #41 Marcus is boring don't mean to be harsh, so all us beauts have defected to Jodie Marsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s sids house I can tell (really sad I no) but glad their cool with his drinking 🙄🤥

..but Bring it on for the jubilee eoooyyy 😩😫😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He’s goading us beauts, he thinks he’s the dogs bollocks, because he knows we are all waiting for the MMMM.
Off topic beauts, but a bird has just flew in my house through an open window 😳
I was screaming like a banshee I’m terrified of birds, & now I’m panicking like duck because I’m sure it means death😩 I’m too scared to google it ☹

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
The green manky toe has made an appearance. He must be seriously desperate for some attention bless

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
And he’s already being a sex pest - trying to give some shirtless guy a nipple cripple, who responds to him with a pretty angry ‘I’m gonna bleeping punch you!’

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Please let tonight result in a police call out! Fingers and toes crossed!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He's in spoons necking industrial quantities of sausages again
The only sausages he’ll see!! That’s why he’s talking tit about girls in cycling shorts.. aw don’t be jel cos you wouldn’t even fit your manky toe in my cycling shorts sweetie.. children’s ears pierced abuse? Marcus your mums abused you by over feeding you doll.

Ahahahhaha - soooooo good 🤣
Imagine being greeted by the three of them 🤣🤣🤣

Here we go! 🎉🎉🎉

View attachment 1310061
There is a god 🙏🏽

And he’s already being a sex pest - trying to give some shirtless guy a nipple cripple, who responds to him with a pretty angry ‘I’m gonna bleeping punch you!’
I like the sound of that fella!

Reactions: 7
for the fallen, he really is disgusting

• Wow
  • Angry
I'm not being funny but if somebody squeezed my nipple I'd be phoning the bleeping police, as it's technically assault.
But i guess Marcus thinks its okay as it's a male
& WHY does he feel the need to record it and post it as a story?
Imagine he's been sitting there looking at that blokes body & the thought has entered his head to TOUCH him & he's actually gone ahead with it 😳
& posted the proof?
& it's not like it's banter between two close friends, as we haven't even seen this bloke before?
& the blokes response to being touched by Marcus wasn't exactly positive was it

I think from now on, every documented assault/sexual harassment 10 chins decides to broadcast should get put on the wiki for the newcomers so they can literally see how disgusting it is. @Venom you'd better start training your typing fingers :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I just drove past Hayle Travelodge and the McDonald’s. Nearly got the hubby to stop and take a pic of me outside it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
He and Heidi are on that app again.

Talking to a nice looking fella.

Seems Heidi was chatting him up and Mr Blobby said "oh he's gorgeous, can you bite your top lip??"

He makes me bleeping sick.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
He and Heidi are on that app again.

Talking to a nice looking fella.

Seems Heidi was chatting him up and Mr Blobby said "oh he's gorgeous, can you bite your top lip??"

He makes me bleeping sick.
They both are very immature, hes 24 FFS and i don’t know what age Corset is? if you are on MM’s insta or FB posts/stories or lives well then expect to be commented about! Corset is as bad as him tbh!

Reactions: 7
Please let tonight result in a police call out! Fingers and toes crossed!
Oh I’d love that! Mr Gingerfattie is a popo and I love telling him what carcrash is up to. I know he’s just as interested as me because sometimes he updates me before I can update him!!!!! I always tell him he must be jealous of Cornwall police having clientele like Camborne 🤣🤣❤

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.