Marcus Mitchell #41 Marcus is boring don't mean to be harsh, so all us beauts have defected to Jodie Marsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Poor Sidney
I’ll probably get slated for it but I do feel for her, I know she’s not helped the situation but it’s her son and she’s lived in hope he’d sort his tit in his pants . He’s a selfish spoilt vile man child who has been given so many chances. Cue utterly butterly rich Mitch to step in…

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
Sid & rich Mitch have raised a self entitled spoilt little tit but they don’t deserve the fat fucker slagging them off online and setting his flying monkeys on them.

Anyone who believes his bullshit needs their head looking at cos they are clearly massive twats just like him.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
That’s made me feel quite bad for her, as I am a mother myself. And Christ knows he doesn’t make things easy for her. However, we on tattle are only doing what Marcus does - he trolls people daily with his insulting memes and misogynistic opinions. So I wonder if she’s washing her hands or him then.. it wouldn’t surprise me if the stress made her poorly. I don’t wish sid any harm - yes she’s raised him as he is however he’s old enough to change and he won’t so that’s on him!

I’ll probably get slated for it but I do feel for her, I know she’s not helped the situation but it’s her son and she’s lived in hope he’d sort his tit in his pants . He’s a selfish spoilt vile man child who has been given so many chances. Cue utterly butterly rich Mitch to step in…
Utterly butterly Mitch 🤣🤣 the legacy of his famous toast lives on

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
That’s made me feel quite bad for her, as I am a mother myself. And Christ knows he doesn’t make things easy for her. However, we on tattle are only doing what Marcus does - he trolls people daily with his insulting memes and misogynistic opinions. So I wonder if she’s washing her hands or him then.. it wouldn’t surprise me if the stress made her poorly. I don’t wish sid any harm - yes she’s raised him as he is however he’s old enough to change and he won’t so that’s on him!

Utterly butterly Mitch 🤣🤣 the legacy of his famous toast lives on
The best toast I have ever seen 🤤

• Haha
Reactions: 9
As if someone in the comments of Sid’s rant said ‘hoped to see you in spoons yesterday’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Are they all trolling us at this point?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Come on over Sid, we’ll look after you, don’t let that brat back in, no matter how much he begs for your delicious roasts

I can’t wait to see how he tries to get out of this one! The odious slug.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
I bet he's still in bed snoring away , not realising the carnage he's caused 😂😂😂 I wouldn't like to he him today!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I don’t feel bad for her at all - she’s as much to blame for the tit show as he is. Jesus H Christ she bought him a new tv because the FREE one in his fraudulently acquired FREE accomodation wasn’t big enough?!?! (4th new tv in two years mind you, because he smashed them all up in fits of rage). She made a joke on his most recent drunken Facebook posts. Took him to the pub for his birthday lunch after he claimed he was an alcoholic. Rewarded his disgusting TL days behaviour. Cleaned up his piss and vomit. She’s an enabler who’s been in on the financial scamming, and gives in to his every bleeping demand. And she’s done this before - remember when she outed him as a druggie and said she wanted nothing to do with him?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Stick to your guns Sid, should of took this stance years ago !

Reactions: 14
Why does Sid cry over people the piss out of her flower business - we love her envelope boutique 😍

*remembers the arsenal flowers* forget what I said 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.