Marcus Mitchell #41 Marcus is boring don't mean to be harsh, so all us beauts have defected to Jodie Marsh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many times can this boy called wolf situation and worrying those that don't know this is emotional manipulation and so on and so on and be allowed to do this such a prick

• Heart
Reactions: 22
nytol? Is that even possible?
Won't do anything typical thing to do when someone tries to walk away 'oh look you've done that I'm gonna 😑 myself' duck right off and accept responsibility for your crappy actions

Reactions: 12
Wish he had the comments on so I could just say. Okay! Bye hun! xoxox. sick of his silly nonsene! Nightol! Ha

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He needs sectioning or something all these threats of killing himself etc

Reactions: 10
Ffs here we go again 🙄 instead of apologising for being the bleep he is and what he posted last night he’s going for the feel sorry for me bullshit again . Get fucked you giant bleeping pleb

Reactions: 21
Wow what a mess, I can kinda see both sides.
I hold my hand up I did like Sid, I think I was swept up in the comedy element & the life we all made up for her.
I know there are people on here that were never fooled by her caring mother act.
I’ve got a Son & I always said if he carried on like Marcus I would lash him out the door- but would I - in reality probably not (no matter how much I felt like it)
I do think both Sid & Rich Mich have failed Marcus as a child - allowing him to do as he pleases - not being told no etc.
They have helped to create the monster Marcus has become.

Having said that Marcus is a horrible vindictive piece of tit & I don’t agree with him blasting Sid all over his socials. But it does seem his parents are doing too little too late.

I’m just glad I’m not in that position

I know I’m kinda sitting on the fence here beauts (hope I don’t get splinters in my arse 🙄)
It just seems it’s a no win situation for anyone
So for what it’s worth that’s my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I’m sorry but if your planning to top yourself you wouldn’t take a moment to take a photo of your pills, just at the right angle for people to know exactly what your taking. And then post that photo to your social media to cause sorry and upset amongst the remaining few people who care about you.

Pull the other one Marcus

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I’m sorry but if your planning to top yourself you wouldn’t take a moment to take a photo of your pills, just at the right angle for people to know exactly what your taking. And then post that photo to your social media to cause sorry and upset amongst the remaining few people who care about you.

Pull the other one Marcus
The people that threaten it are not the ones to worry about. The ones to be concerned about are those that are unassuming and don’t want to bring attention to themselves

Reactions: 15
I feel for Sid that post is a little heartbreaking 💔 I’m coming at this from my Mothers point of view but I myself am not an easy person at the best times I do suffer with alcohol and my MH is not the best and through out the years my mum has tried everything the soft approach the tough love the cutting me off and nothing worked until I chose to help myself. Sid’s tried with him and I think she’s tried all options and they’ve failed. Sid if you see this live your best life make your ✉ 💐 enjoy your holiday and leave your over grown man child to piss in his pants, tit in bushes and fake suicide attempts. I see the ducking NYTOL made a reappearance again he must be embarrassed by last nights tit show.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.