Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IHadALifeBeforeThis

He’s ridiculous. Big fat sweaty boiled ham head. Tries to act all big and hard (well he’s big enough I suppose) but he’d absolutely shit himself if anyone actually started on him. He ran home quick enough after the nipple cripple incident yesterday! He makes me sick

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17

Keera

VIP Member
He clearly uses tattle as an excuse to Sid as to why his mental healths low and he’s continuing to drink and be an arsehole. Manipulating her the way he’s manipulated his LLL, his friends, the authorities and even to an extent some of the members on here.
thats Why she’s gone off on one blaming tattle for the reason her sons life’s gone to shit - newsflash sid, it’s actually because he’s a lazy cunt with no ambition, no job and doesn’t even do the bare minimum to look after his self (not because he CANT but because he can’t be bothered)
Like someone else said she’s not been one bit arsed about him making a show of himself for the last month pissing and shitting and vomiting live to, at times, hundreds of strangers shes only fucking bothered now because the money situation they have going has been mentioned and she’s scared it’s going to be reported.

• Heart

Frankysaysrelax

VIP Member
Is it the same mcdonalds he puked in? If so, i have a feeling mcdonalds are gonna end up throwing shade on what shines and then he's gonna have to block them for being negative

• Haha

The A30 Roller

I think sexual assault should be added to the wiki due to the guys that he assaulted gave no consent and the fat fuck still proceeded anyway even after being told no. I'm no expert, but I'm sure that's how rape begins. Fortunately, there is video evidence.

McToot

269AA68E-2580-4640-8944-17CEE12F1CC7.png

Fuck off you boring fat pig!!
But let’s be honest Marcus, people want a ride not a fucking See Saw you fat fat fat cunt!!

• Haha

The Duchess

VIP Member
Beauts have any of yous looked on war against instagramers?? it has all the receipts going back years 😂 stories and posts (it has all wednesdays creepy sex pest stories!! all fucking 87 times he uploaded a post or added to a story! 87 times in one day:oops: So basically if you want to catch up on the previous days or weeks stories just go on there and youre all got up to date really😊Marcus its not just Tattle that exposes you its also war against instagramers aswell! OMG imagine being that much of a twat that two sites expose the truth and opinions of people on you!!! goes to show how much of a disgrace he really is!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow

DollyDiamondxo

Chatty Member
Heidi is another one who looks like she’s not had a bath since midwive bathed her
It does make me laugh how Marcus slags women off constantly, yet the woman (well girl) he hangs out with isn’t exactly this beam of perfection is she now? Like you said looks like she needs a good bath, she wears the same clothes and her makeup’s terrible where she over lines her lips and has her face darker than her body. Sorry but she chooses to hang about with a sexist piece of shit, so I don’t feel sorry for her one bit.

Just posting this befor it gets deleted fkin predator that he is
So it’s ok for him to share stuff like this? But women are slags? If a woman shared this he would call her a slag. Only dick he’s seeing is his own, that’s if he can for all them tyres above it lol

WHEN I TELL YOU I RAN HERE
Incels always hate their mum too. Remember that Jake Davison guy who killed people in his town including his own mother 🙁 the start of a man who hates women is usually from them hating their mum. Awful. If he was my son I’d disown him and cut all ties

• Heart

Lady_Tabitha

VIP Member
He and Heidi are on that app again.

Talking to a nice looking fella.

Seems Heidi was chatting him up and Mr Blobby said "oh he's gorgeous, can you bite your top lip??"

He makes me fucking sick.

• Sick
  • Sad

Cocochanel13

I don’t think the rant was towards tattlers/trolls I reckon someone he was with told him to call it a night and they couldn’t wait to see him leave! And I actually think people who don’t know who he is think he’s got something seriously wrong with him you know like a mind of a child or something so he tags along with people and they sort of excuse his behaviour…for so long!

Miss Chin-Chin

VIP Member
Wow - I went to bed with rage anger towards him, then caught up on his disgusting lives/stories today… I didn’t think he could get any worse, but of course he’s outdone himself. This is him being ‘the best human being’ he can be (as he said yesterday)?!?! He is an absolute waste of space. I’m surprised he didn’t get the rest of his teeth knocked out - he deserves it for the way he was sexually assaulting those men. And one day it will happen. If a guy did that to me at the pub he’d be dealing with the police. Absolutely agree with what everyone has said regarding SG, and Carcus’s obsession with straight non-consenting men. He makes me sick to my stomach. What a cunt.

CossieTassles

Chatty Member
I don’t think there will be a meltdown. He wants everyone to think there is going to be a melt down and therefore fund more booze, but he’s either gonna get a couple of drinks and be all happy with his trailer trash friends or he’s just gonna go back home.

• Sad

nichew

VIP Member
If he has a Platinum Jublee melt down can we have the Charles and Camella eastenders theme on any videos plz 😂

• Haha
Things look like they're about to take a roll down the A30 so I'm back and living for it. Thank god I'm off for half term, great timing mini milk!!

• Haha