Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Venom

VIP Member
this whole saga surely couldn’t of been a deception to get him his own place ? Surely ??
So his family - you know, the ones who were putting up signs around Hayle a few weeks ago to stop shops selling him booze, and the ones he continually abused and called cunts, who thought he had a drinking problem - now find it really funny! That family is absolutely cooked. What a bunch of fucking twats 🥴🥴🥴

View attachment 1312297

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17

reCAPTCHA

VIP Member
He has absolutely nothing of value in his life does he? Just eating, drinking, and chatting shit to strangers on his phone. What a fucking waste of a life.

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
Depending on what they’ve told PIP or UC (if he refuses to answer the phone for e.g) then Sid may be acting on behalf of him (there is a term for it, I’ve forgotten!) and if she is acting on behalf of him e.g handling all appointments then the money he gets will go into her bank account not his. I know this because I was pissed off when I found out 😆
But given how he pisses his cash up the wall and endangers himself I’d say she’s perfectly entitled to do that.

spaceraider69

VIP Member
It’s making me feel extremely uncomfortable watching him touch those men that way. Imagine if that was a man doing that to a group of women pissed up? He would be thrown out! It’s disgusting how he thinks he can force himself on people. He’s a sinister cunt too and from those statuses he’s making me question if he’s going to seriously hurt someone.

namey

I’m absolutely thrilled he’s pissing himself again. Long may it continue!

• Haha
It’s so funny that he can’t handle the comments he gets but happily dishes it out hahahahaahahahah. Marcus you’re an actual dickhead, creepy predatory cxnt and you need to give that fat head a wobble before your life gets even worse than it already is!

• Haha

DollyDiamondxo

Chatty Member
Morning beauts. Jesus he’s winding himself up again about Sid. He bigs her up one minute then puts her down the next.
He is so entitled & really things he is superior to everybody.
Get down off your high horse Marcus you’re gonna get a nosebleed.
Thinks he’s superior but take away social media and he’d have nothing. No money no job no friends no attention no free drinks.. his life would be empty without being able to post on social media.

I might be old school and maybe ‘gay bars’ aren’t what they were when I went out, but if he wants to pull why not go to one?! I don’t get why he thinks perving and slobbering over clearly straight men is a normal thing to do. I feel like I can see what happened with SG did similar and took advantage when he was drunk. He’s a toxic predator!
Even so he needs to know you can’t just start kissing and pawing at people. I can just see carcus going to the police station daily to sign on the register then off to spoons for the lunch club

• Haha

MrsPoison

VIP Member
So I caught bits last night but missed lives, thanks to the beauts who posted it. I feel we might be on the brink here!! He’s actually been out enjoying his life with his friends cling ons like a relatively normal human lately. But you can see last night they just looked embarrassed to be around him. Imagine being out with a giant man child who pisses themselves in public!! 🤢
it’s not gonna be long until he gets fucked off from this group of mates.
also he needs to stop calling our sid out, the woman is an earth angel for putting up with his shit!
on the plus side think of the exercise he got running from the pub to his room for vodkas 😂
Your name is ironic beaut cause she's fooled you, she's no angel, she's no queen she's not helping this at all

• Heart

Jemima puddleduck

Chatty Member
Depending on what they’ve told PIP or UC (if he refuses to answer the phone for e.g) then Sid may be acting on behalf of him (there is a term for it, I’ve forgotten!) and if she is acting on behalf of him e.g handling all appointments then the money he gets will go into her bank account not his. I know this because I was pissed off when I found out 😆
But given how he pisses his cash up the wall and endangers himself I’d say she’s perfectly entitled to do that.
It’s called being his appointee, I am my sons appointee because he can’t manage money so I give it to him in little bits at a time. He gets every penny apart from what he pays into the house (little bit of gas and electric only at this point to teach him to manage it) and I think it’s just right sid manages his money. I don’t agree her spending it on herself BUT she’s probably spending it on him in a way that he can’t see like kitting out his place etc. he defo shouldn’t get his own pip if that’s the way he is now with only UC. It would be hilarious if they investigated him. Bold of him to post all this on social media if he is receiving middle or higher lol

• Heart
Reactions: 16