Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Venom

VIP Member
Oh my actual god i go to a party and come back to this ! That’s the last time I associate with the outside world

He’s harassing men on the street now !

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Badger_cough

I can't believe my luck, after working for 12 hours (in one day Marcus not in a lifetime), it's a fucking bank holiday, I have the wine open and a MMMM is potentially on the horizon!!! Gonna be high rate if this doesn't pan out

Maybe he's been told by his new gang that he's got to go awaaaayyyyyyy

• Haha
  • Heart

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
The number 1 rule is keep it on Tattle I know. But I would absolutely love it if the interviewer found the wiki before this interview 🤣
I don’t know much about the recruitment process these days but if they still search on social media/google for you, then googling ‘Marcus Mitchell’ brings up Tattle Life as the fifth result, as well as his blog posts where he details his aggressive behaviour towards his mother so they may well think twice…

Badger_cough

He doesn't know the meaning of best friend! I've had relationships with cockroaches that are more meaningful

• Haha
  • Heart

Crazy Horse

VIP Member
He’s goading us beauts, he thinks he’s the dogs bollocks, because he knows we are all waiting for the MMMM.
Off topic beauts, but a bird has just flew in my house through an open window 😳
I was screaming like a banshee I’m terrified of birds, & now I’m panicking like fuck because I’m sure it means death😩 I’m too scared to google it ☹

• Haha
  • Wow

ruerue

Do you beauts reckon Camboure was the set for The Hills Have Eyes film?. I'm noticing some resemblance in the lushers and the cast. Right inbreds that lot

• Haha

Tobodee

VIP Member
I genuinely hope he actually makes a go of it and actually commits to a job! But I seriously doubt he will

Bexy bex bex

Imagine being a grown man and honestly announcing on insta that you’ve pissed yourself and you’ve got to go home and get changed 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
  • Sick