Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Andiexxx

Struggling to keep up with the thread as agessss, but I'm so fucking pissed and decided to come on for rant, sorry guys I'm sure it's all been said before!

But this behaviour when he's out is fucking predatory, if that was a male behaving like this towards females it'd be shouted about from the roof tops!! Kissing men who don't want to be kissed, the men are clearly awkward and not enjoying it in his stories. They're very obviously uncomfortable, I wish they themselves or someone else would tell him to fucking stop. If i was out and someone was slobbering over my cheek and I didn't want it I'd be sat in a jail cell for assault cause I wouldn't have it. Wish someone would knock that other tooth outta nanny mcphees mouth already.

And on that note goodnight, up at 6am for a 13 hour shift tomorrow, because someone of us work.. fml

• Heart
Reactions: 18

The A30 Roller

Fuck me sideways. Imagine Marcus’ chins face being the front of the McDonald’s brand and being the first thing you see when you walk through the door. That’ll be the best diet and incentive going.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Gingerfattie

Chatty Member
He’s live!

Making allegations about Sid and his benefits the cunt. You know what they’re all cunts.

• Haha
  • Wow

Mycatismad

VIP Member
Marcus’s TV, switch to ITV to signal you’re ok beaut. Xx

The one he’s got is Diphenhydramine, a fucking antihistamine 🤣🤣

Shots fired!!!!
View attachment 1320280
We haven’t even done anything malicious!! 😒
Sid knows we’re right about Marcus, we’ve not done anything but discuss his public posts on this forum. There are many malicious people about online but how can speaking the truth amongst ourselves with (genius) humour at times but still empathising with people on the receiving end of Marcus’s actions be malicious?? None of us wish harm on Marcus ffs!

KJ-2022

VIP Member
And just like that after my detox I’m enthralled by the mess 🤣. Trust him to act like this during the Platty Joobs. Can’t stand that Queen Lizzy has a bit of attention tbh x

• Haha
  • Wow

MrsPoison

VIP Member
I'm watching Stranger Things and there's so much scrunched dryed hair that it's like a night out in Camborne.

• Haha

DollyDiamondxo

Chatty Member
That’s made me feel quite bad for her, as I am a mother myself. And Christ knows he doesn’t make things easy for her. However, we on tattle are only doing what Marcus does - he trolls people daily with his insulting memes and misogynistic opinions. So I wonder if she’s washing her hands or him then.. it wouldn’t surprise me if the stress made her poorly. I don’t wish sid any harm - yes she’s raised him as he is however he’s old enough to change and he won’t so that’s on him!

I’ll probably get slated for it but I do feel for her, I know she’s not helped the situation but it’s her son and she’s lived in hope he’d sort his shit in his pants . He’s a selfish spoilt vile man child who has been given so many chances. Cue utterly butterly rich Mitch to step in…
Utterly butterly Mitch 🤣🤣 the legacy of his famous toast lives on

• Haha
  • Heart

pommynoir

VIP Member
Funny how marcus don’t mind this Asian lad ain’t it. What would he do if the man actually was interested and his parents or grandparents spoke noodle or whatever it was he called it.

Reactions: 17

summerfiggypudding

Don’t worry if one of his pals in the beer garden says Platty Joobs he’ll be laughing and repeating it and toasting to it with a big “waaaaaaay 🍻

• Haha

Lorny

VIP Member
Where’s the gorgeous and the lushes Marcus beaut? I can’t see anything fitting those two descriptions! 🤷🏼‍♀️ I just see even more hillbillies than before! 🤣
Where the fuck does he find these people. My lord, each bunch are rougher than the last, all desperate for that social media fame a MMMM might bring them.

• Haha

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Hes being oh so funny and original on fb. Come on Marcus let it allllll out! Yayyyy I won thread title yet again. 💃💃💃💃

• Haha
He has genitalia like a Ken doll
Just a mound
Pretty much like the rest of him. You’ve heard of Henmans Hill he has Mitchell’s mound

• Haha

A X X X X

I can't stand this him pawing at men and after a grope it's disgusting! And as for the idiots saying " put me on Instagram" oh don't worry he will with or without your consent! And then we'll all CRINGE at you 🙈 it's like watching life on another planet WTF is going on? Where's David Attenborough when you need him! 🙄

DollyDiamondxo

Chatty Member
Yes that quote absolutely raged me. I work long weeks, long hours, I come here to de-stress after working long, unsociable hours to earn MY OWN money to buy my own things and pay my own bills. Oh and to also pay taxes that fund her lazy arsed son who is too lazy to get a job. So if I want to come here and bitch during my small amount of time off, it’s well within my right
Amen, beauts Marcus sits on fb all day slagging women off. She needs to worry about her sons behaviour not us tattlers xoxo