Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DutchOven69

So he just pretended to take a blue pill, waited for everyone to panic and then was like “joke”…..he’s such a cunt.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18

DutchOven69

Does Heidi literally not own another item of clothing? I know we take the piss and call her Corset, but jeez. It must be threadbare by now.

• Haha
  • Sick

Cocochanel13

I’m sure he wishes he was Heidi I don’t think he’s aroused by her he literally thinks she’s a goddess and wants to be her with her red lippie and corset on 😂

• Haha

BubbleDuck

VIP Member
092F5DD7-5A44-437E-AFD1-0737B75A58BD.png

aka sorry I called you all cunts because I didn’t get my own way, now I’ve said sorry here’s my table number if you fancy treating little ole me to a drink

I’ve lost faith in there being a mmmm now tbh- he’s too boring

• Sad
  • Angry

BubbleDuck

VIP Member
That’s a coincidence Marcus, I’ve just stolen an image of someone else’s work to pass off as my own for jokes baked some biscuits for you .
895F291D-E795-41CB-B9B5-18F5DEB2E422.jpeg

• Haha

DollyDiamondxo

Chatty Member
He’s lashing out at Sid because his followers now won’t send him money because he pretended he was an alcoholic to get attention. Lol that backfired didn’t it Marcus hun 😂😂😂
If my son publicly humiliated me and accused me of stealing for him on social media I’d cut him the fuck off. This is why he’s zero respect for women cos sid allows him to treat her like shite. No pity for her. She’s raised an entitled man child

Imagine being on a night out and having to waddle home every five minutes to gulp down your own cheapo vodka as you are so skint. Where's all his mates now? Why doesn't anyone buy the King of Memes a drink? I don't understand what he gains from being out every night (Apart from another chin!)
He’s out every night because he can’t sit and enjoy his own company like a normal mature adult. I mean if you were Marcus would you enjoy your own company? Lol

• Haha
  • Heart

Venom

VIP Member
I think sexual assault should be added to the wiki due to the guys that he assaulted gave no consent and the fat fuck still proceeded anyway even after being told no. I'm no expert, but I'm sure that's how rape begins. Fortunately, there is video evidence.
It doesn't bear thinking about what he would do to someone who was far too drunk. He's a danger to society !

"Slimmer, taking pride in my appearance." OK, a bit slimmer, but not by much. Otherwise you look basically the same but with some makeup on

• Haha

AngelBabes

VIP Member
i
Trigger Warning ⚠DA

Another to add to the list . He is now taking the Piss out of domestic abuse victims and once again more misogyny ! 😡
It’s been been DD! I am literally lost for words in what to say about that post, I’m flabbergasted and fewmin. 😡 DV doesn’t happen to only females you absolute cunt, it can happen to males too and I’m sure there are many men that have stayed in DV relationships for whatever their reasons may be.

My heart goes out to all of the beauts on this thread that have or who is suffering with DV. 😢🥰

• Heart

summerfiggypudding

What a horrible son he is! Everything he’s posting is clearly to try and upset his mum and provoke a reaction. Dread to think what she’s put up with over the years when he was still living at home. What a narc.

Miss Chin-Chin

VIP Member
Marcus: I don’t care if people dislike me.

Also Marcus: begging for drinks in Spoons at 11am because his ‘buttons have been pushed’

• Haha

aalmaalm

VIP Member
Fucking nytol 😂😂😂 reminds of gavin and Stacey when smithy asks how many neurofen it’ll take to finish him off and gav says hundreds 😂😂😂

• Haha