Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Jesus Christ this absolute dishcloth has been out drinking every night since his birthday, at least 1 meal in spoons every day since then too. And now he’s run out of money he’s accusing his mum of withholding it all from him and it’s wrong because they are his disability benefits.

My mum had a life altering motorbike crash which resulted in a leg amputation and goodness knows how much mental trauma too…and was denied disability benefits, we had to appeal their decision for her to get something! (12 years ago now, but still 😂)

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

HeyBabes

VIP Member
Personally I love that his LLL brigade are turning on him, he be fucking feeeewming that they’re wising up and that they’ll no longer be sucking his d*ck and licking his arse, but no doubt it’ll just bring on another “I don’t care what people think of me” blah blah post.

• Haha

Caw1982

VIP Member
Trigger Warning ⚠DA

Another to add to the list . He is now taking the Piss out of domestic abuse victims and once again more misogyny ! 😡
Apologies folks.
Been touch and go for me today and I've considered seeking hospice care.
Fucking wine.
However. Me and the big JC (not to be confused with fucking GC) have alot in common and I've risen again and about to embark on round 2.

What a fucking cunt Marcus.

Fuck you!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Made a little compilation entitled Something Marcus x

Oh my days I am weeping

Just caught up after an extremely busy weekend (proves Sids theory wrong doesn’t it Betty Book about tattlers doing sod all 🙄)
And it’s just so predictable isn’t it. I’m killing myself. No im not. I hate my dad. I hate my Mum. No forget I said that.
fucking spanner’s the lot of them.
And who slagged his sisters off???

• Haha
  • Heart

dottynotty

Chatty Member
Just posted another vid on his story harassing that poor lad. So uncomfortable to watch
I might be old school and maybe ‘gay bars’ aren’t what they were when I went out, but if he wants to pull why not go to one?! I don’t get why he thinks perving and slobbering over clearly straight men is a normal thing to do. I feel like I can see what happened with SG did similar and took advantage when he was drunk. He’s a toxic predator!

The Duchess

VIP Member
Sid you might want to take a look at war against instagramers beaut 😂 because youre plastered all over that aswell thanks to you allowing Marcus to post and live steam you and youre home on his many social media platforms! Didn’t she also pose happily along side Marcus when he wanted to apply “for me and Mum” to be on gogglebox :rolleyes:🤣 “kinda pot kettle black” beaut don’t you think??? you enabled all this and cant take the backlash now:rolleyes: (im sure Marcus still has this post on it on his FB and tattle and war against instagramers also has it) even a quick google image search will probably bring it up! you see Sid what you put out there never goes away so beaut you kinda brought this on yourself 🤷‍♀️ god imagine being on nearly every SM platform out there and even fucking google and you tube!! id die of embarrassment but she allowed it and posed happily away! ( what mother is ok with her son posing naked in her home on Only Fans!!! even what mother is perfectly ok with her son being naked on only fans in her home!!! She is so strange!

Last edited:

Crazy Horse

VIP Member
Not been on here for a few days, cos he’s been so boring. Just caught up😳 what a horrible little dicked cunt he is😡 He is a danger to society.

The woman hating man bothering cunt. I fucking HATE you Marcus Mitchell, you need a good twatting.

Sorry beauts I’m on the wine, half wankered & pulling no punches tonight 😜

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Wahh wahhh nobody contacts me wahhh nobody cares

marcus it’s not rocket science bbz- stop being vile to your friends, family and followers calling people cunts and being a self absorbed blob and you never know people might start liking you hey?

• Haha

Venom

VIP Member
Just saying it now.

I think he’s the reason SG took his own life, he took advantage of the poor lad and then blackmailed him because he was obsessed with SG. Marcus you really are the scum of humanity

• Heart