Marcus Mitchell #40 The Calm Before The Storm living like a king in his homeless dorm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Erm did Marcus not tit himself on live instagram numerous times and tit in a bush!! But he’s saying his followers have crappy lives??? how would he know, his followers dont put their lives on social media like him?? MM is the one that I think has a crappy life, he literally shits himself on instagram live and shits in bushes also live on instagram the dirty crappy arsed looser! so id say hes the one with the crappy life:poop::poop::poop:

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Thanks for the love beauts 🤍 I was hoping he had announced his secret opportunity but as always a big fat LIE surprised he actually went out for his birthday but in a way glad he did as if he truly feels the way I have the past few weeks well I wouldn’t wish it upon anyone. Can someone tag the Jodie thread please ? I can only find her one from 2019 x

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Thanks for the love beauts 🤍 I was hoping he had announced his secret opportunity but as always a big fat LIE surprised he actually went out for his birthday but in a way glad he did as if he truly feels the way I have the past few weeks well I wouldn’t wish it upon anyone. Can someone tag the Jodie thread please ? I can only find her one from 2019 x
Yeah but he literally went out with some strangers who looked like extras from Gavin and Stacey, I’d only ever seen the scrunch dried haired one before - she obvs let him tag along once he promised free drinks. Heidi then made an appearance after Sid begged her and Marcus put up his table number.

i hope you are feeling better this week beaut… be thankful you haven’t got a crappy life like our muse.

Yeah but he literally went out with some strangers who looked like extras from Gavin and Stacey, I’d only ever seen the scrunch dried haired one before - she obvs let him tag along once he promised free drinks. Heidi then made an appearance after Sid begged her and Marcus put up his table number.

i hope you are feeling better this week beaut… be thankful you haven’t got a crappy life like our muse.
Its a slow road ahead but I’m determined to get where I need to be again x as I’ve been where I have recently I see it as he was his mum his dad and Heidi forget the others he was with people he loves and who love him no matter how appalling he behaves and that’s all that matters is being with the people you love . Yes we take the piss he has no friends and Heidi is a questionable one and of course he is a vile human being still but I couldn’t think of anything more lonely than being alone at home on a birthday x

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I said it was legit as posted by Martin Lewis, i didn‘t say i had done it. No mystery here
Ive just signed up to this via a friend (no way was Carcus getting free ££ from me). The savings rate is so much better than my bank. Not peddling it in any way as everyone’s entitled to opinion/choice!

I love Martin Lewis so I trust it, I doubt it’s anything like what Carcus peddled before when we didn’t see that £1400 he ‘Made’.

Has he revealed his ‘gifts’ yet? Been working non stop and have missed so much 🥹

Its a slow road ahead but I’m determined to get where I need to be again x as I’ve been where I have recently I see it as he was his mum his dad and Heidi forget the others he was with people he loves and who love him no matter how appalling he behaves and that’s all that matters is being with the people you love . Yes we take the piss he has no friends and Heidi is a questionable one and of course he is a vile human being still but I couldn’t think of anything more lonely than being alone at home on a birthday x
Always remember the beauts thread is there if you ever need a chat or want to offload xx

you’re also clearly a lot nicer than me because marcus is a vile, disrespectful racist stain on society so I couldn’t care less if he was a lone on his birthday or for the rest of his life tbh. I have no sympathy for people like him.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
😂 it’s always seemed like a nice crowd, when I’ve been in tbf. The one that used to be Blacklers the old department store is full of pervy old men 👀 so I avoid that one like the plague 😳 Listen to me I sound like an expert on spoons 😜
You really do sound like a Spoons expert beaut! 😜 Me and a couple of my work colleagues went to Spewns every Friday afternoon on Finchley Road. 🤣 On our way back to the office, we’d pop into Sainsbury’s and pick up some plonk to enjoy at our desks. I know we all moan about working from time to time but even writing this post makes me smile because I fondly remember the office banter we used to have. Carcass will literally never know about work banter, the only banter he gets is on his lives and then he blocks become he cannot take any banter whatsoever! What a bleeping sad fucker! xx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
You really do sound like a Spoons expert beaut! 😜 Me and a couple of my work colleagues went to Spewns every Friday afternoon on Finchley Road. 🤣 On our way back to the office, we’d pop into Sainsbury’s and pick up some plonk to enjoy at our desks. I know we all moan about working from time to time but even writing this post makes me smile because I fondly remember the office banter we used to have. Carcass will literally never know about work banter, the only banter he gets is on his lives and then he blocks become he cannot take any banter whatsoever! What a bleeping sad fucker! xx
office banter and work collegues are like youre family, you spend more time with them than your other half, like 40 hours a week! I still see and talk to my old office mates all the time, you make friends for life in some jobs! yes another life experience carcus will miss out on because hes too lazy and screwing the system/council/benifits id imagine :rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 11
5C7746CA-3BDB-4B51-9ABD-0665F16FDD3C.png

wonder who he’s got round for tea tonight ?
( jokes, I know he’s going to eat it just like he ate the family size quiche)

As a fat bleep myself I try not to comment too much on his appearance because being fat doesn’t make him a bad person ( his behaviour does) but he really is heading for his first heart attack with his eating recently. Fair enough have a pie but buy a pack of individual serve ones, with some veg on the side . Double pastry, salty bacon and a creamy sauce , that pie makes his Mac and cheese ready meal look like the healthier option !

I'm heading over! 🤣🤣

I can't find it! 😩😩😩

1. He has name stickers on his untensil pot 🤣

2. That pie is oven cook only 🤣
Yeah I noticed that he must be using the communal kitchen they probably all label their bits. Wonder who got the cricut out and gifted him those labels 🤣🤣

• Haha
The entire pie (which he will definitely be gobbling up for himself) is just shy of 2000 calories😶

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
Erm did Marcus not tit himself on live instagram numerous times and tit in a bush!! But he’s saying his followers have crappy lives??? how would he know, his followers dont put their lives on social media like him?? MM is the one that I think has a crappy life, he literally shits himself on instagram live and shits in bushes also live on instagram the dirty crappy arsed looser! so id say hes the one with the crappy life:poop::poop::poop:
Nahhhh. Marcus your life is shitter I can guarantee. No job, no income, no genuine friends, family who are clearly as big of a twit as he is. No hobbies, over weight, terrible diet (known fussy 5 year olds eat more colourful things than he does), has to pretend to be an alcoholic cos it’s the only way he gets attention.. I could go on but u get my jist. Compared to him my life’s luxury 🤣 as I’m sure you lots is aswell. Tosser 😗✌🏽

View attachment 1288982
wonder who he’s got round for tea tonight ?
( jokes, I know he’s going to eat it just like he ate the family size quiche)

As a fat bleep myself I try not to comment too much on his appearance because being fat doesn’t make him a bad person ( his behaviour does) but he really is heading for his first heart attack with his eating recently. Fair enough have a pie but buy a pack of individual serve ones, with some veg on the side . Double pastry, salty bacon and a creamy sauce , that pie makes his Mac and cheese ready meal look like the healthier option !

This is why I feel bad saying stuff about his weight because weight doesn’t define someone’s character And I hate body shaming! However, Marcus is solely to blame because he’s not active ever, and doesn’t eat anything healthy ever. He doesn’t even try! But his weight isn’t the issue it’s how vile of a person he is. Like that bloody pie yeah have a slice of it with some taties n veg or something!

Last edited:

There's only one JM thread beaut, it goes from 2019 to now, it's locked so presume second one just started x

I’m bleeping loving it!!
I'm making my way through it now

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.