Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JulesC

VIP Member
I’ll probably get some stick for this but here goes… whenever I see photos of him on a night out, it makes me so happy that I didn’t grow up in a small town. Soz but that nightlife ain’t it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member

Marcus is boring don't mean to be harsh,
So all us beauts have defected to Jodie Marsh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

elliebellieboo

VIP Member
He sits there like some ‘make a wish’ kid and those are his ‘hero’s’ who’ve been paid a fucking bucket of money to pose with him after a day at flambards. 🤣🤣
6DAEC385-3C50-49B4-97FA-AF7031A1EF51.png

Third day of covid lockdown in rehab, I’ve just taken delivery of my body weight in crisps from Mr Asda. Send thoughts and peas xxx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Venom

VIP Member
The bloke has a wedding ring on by the looks of it so unless he’s picked Marcus to cheat on his spouse with there is zero substance to his pics. Imagine seeing you partner messing about with him on insta you wouldn’t let them anywhere near you until they had been thoroughly disinfected
If I had a partner and he kissed Marcus

a) his belongings would be in bin liners in the yard and
B) I’d have myself tested for a full spectrum of known diseases and have my house fumigated !

thanks Marcus, I’m sitting here raging over a completely made up scenario

• Haha
Reactions: 35

Badger_cough

The young girl from his night out pics is giving me the girl from "who doesn't know how to flush the toilet after they've had a SHET?!" vibes - I really hope someone knows what I mean otherwise this will look mental and I'll have to go awaaawwy

• Haha
Reactions: 34

u k hun ?

Chatty Member
✨Hi Marcus, I am Madame UK Hun, world wide renowned fortune teller/medium! Welcome, please keep on your shoes, and sanitise your hands three times as I know where those have been.
This won’t take long. I predict another few weeks of pretending to be living your best life. More unfunny, plagiarised memes, more processed beige food, and trips to Wetherspoons. I see more shady money making schemes and a lifetime of slobbing about.
Unfortunatey, the communal is your best chance of a love life and I predict a lot more conflict in your life. I predict many more MMMM and a lifetime of unhappiness if you don’t change your toxic, racist, selfish,cuntish ways.
That’s it, please leave as I need to fumigate and sage the place after you. Goodbye ✨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

MrsPoison

VIP Member
Jesus, did I step back in time this morning looking at his stories?

This thread is so dull people have resorted to discussing their nights out 15 years ago

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
What an absolute bunch of hillbillies.

PS. Marcus, when you read this you need to scrape your tounge. From looking at it I can tell your breath must smell like a swamp.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32

AngelBabes

VIP Member
Happy birthday Marcus Carcass! 🎂 We all hope you have an amazing day celebrating. 🥳 Lots of love from your biggest fans, your Tattle Trolls! 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Apple In My Pie

VIP Member
Whoever's took that picture of him with the wine has done him dirty 🤣🤣🤣
he looks the spit of Peter griffin 😳

I can’t deal with him ffs. I know what it’s like to be lonely esp around your birthday, it’s shit. But if I had to throw a tantrum just to get people to go out with me, I would be fucking embarrassed.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
He falls in love and/or shags any male friends thus ruining any actual friendship. He keeps a memento of each one though, which is quite sweet. Wish I had a pocket from each of my exes you know. Doing life wrong over here 😩
SGs pocket, Wills crack bong, Toms £80. What a weirdo. 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27