Marcus Mitchell #40 The Calm Before The Storm living like a king in his homeless dorm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely, me too šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ But giving him more money for his birthday ON TOP of all that stuff is just gross. But thatā€™s how disgusting they are šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
I agree beaut. My personal fave was the dedicated posts to Heidi. Itā€™s so clearly obvious she takes his phone off him and posts them herself itā€™s so cringe šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Tbf I have actually been doing this with my friends itā€™s completely legit and does work. Get on it x
It does seem better than some of those other scams he was promoting, which we never heard about again. It just pisses me off that heā€™s on the constant beg to try and get money for nothing, when heā€™s never worked a day in his life, and contributes absolutely nothing to society. Heā€™s just a lazy bleep, and itā€™s take, take, takeā€¦ He gives NOTHING back and doesnā€™t deserve a free Ā£20. Like, get a job Carcus, and you might find you EARN multiple amounts of Ā£20 a DAY!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
It does seem better than some of those other scams he was promoting, which we never heard about again. It just pisses me off that heā€™s on the constant beg to try and get money for nothing, when heā€™s never worked a day in his life, and contributes absolutely nothing to society. Heā€™s just a lazy bleep, and itā€™s take, take, takeā€¦ He gives NOTHING back and doesnā€™t deserve a free Ā£20. Like, get a job Carcus, and you might find you EARN multiple amounts of Ā£20 a DAY!!!
Totally agree beaut: but I work full time in a decent job and this fully legit! Try it

• Heart
Reactions: 1
He has no concept of the real world and that is very much on his parents.
Anyone who still sends him stuff next time he's in Spoons or pins his PayPal is an idiot when you've just seen all these hauls

P.S why do they have to even be hauls anyway, don't people just "go shopping" anymore

Reactions: 11
It's been DD already unless I'm blocked

Edit it's on their website
OMG if it was so legit why would he DD it? maybe he was doing some research and realised we or the LLLā€™s donā€™t fall for his fake scams anymore :rolleyes: bleeping idiot is seriously gone in the head and needs to be sectioned ASAP! Heā€™s a danger to society if you ask me! The stalking/taking photos of that man in the park exerciseing outside sloth sids house, he posted without his consent thats pure stalking tit:oops: and then the reference to a notorious serial killer (thats why heā€™s banned on his other account and rightly so) hes not just a harmless idiot I think heā€™s got a screw loose!

Reactions: 4
Look what heā€™s up to again

View attachment 1287063
he never gives anything back he just takes so i wouldnā€™t touch it! but then again this could be him acting ā€œheā€™s turning his life aroundā€ shite! never mind he was on the piss two nights in a row and supposedly is a recovering ā€œalcoholicā€ :rolleyes: honestly I cant take much more of him, he lives in a fantasy world like heā€™s obsessed with soaps and tit drama t.v its almost like he acts in his own soap opera in real life and probably writes out script each day! heā€™s totally lost the plot and is doing my head in tbh!

Reactions: 9
Hey beauts just sat here having a cuppa catching up, & I saw that cake thing duck me I nearly threw up šŸ˜³ @Yesweknowyouhavekids you are one funny fucker SGā€™s pube that made me laugh out loud.

Wonder what today will bring, surely he wonā€™t still be banging on about his Birthday šŸ™„ but it is Marcus so who knows šŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™€ļø

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.