Marcus Mitchell #40 The Calm Before The Storm living like a king in his homeless dorm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done to @Lucyxxxx for the winning thread title back on her perch where she belongs

Link to previous thread here

Quick recap it's birthday eve been quiet till now

Any newbies refer to the wiki for any questions you have please

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Omg, second hand embarrassment, imagine throwing a strop and then people only coming out with you for pity...I'd rather not go at all. Then asking for drinks on the scrounge again...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
One year none of my aunties wanted to go out with my uncles gf, so he had to take her out and propose to her.
It's just really reminded me of this current scenario

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
They will be at a Greene king or somewhere like that, it’s noway any good bars let kids in this time on a Friday night. Or you’d have the sense not to take them anywhere lively anyway. Lol the place looks dead too, birthday fun huh

• Haha
Reactions: 6
My daughter is 15 but I still don't equate going out with her in tow on a Friday night a good time

Reactions: 8
Recap.

Been a boring week or so.
Thankfully just in time for a new thread things seem to be warming up.
Corset has been guilted in to going out for his birthday.
Its his birthday tomorrow - will he get another king of the memes balloon arch is a question on all our minds or perhaps just mine.
Sids kitted out the homeless dorm.
Will and Wellard have disappeared.

Not sure what else there is to recap sorry its abit crap beauts.

PS I'm back where I belong!!! 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Come on then guys, the book is open. At what time will Marcus tit in a bush this evening? I’m going for 12.08am. Winner gets a fatchers and a ✉💐

• Haha
Reactions: 8
OMG its looks like Sid had to organise a kiddie playdate for big baby Marcus after he threw a tantrum 😬 beyond cringe! poor Corset looks like she doesn’t even want to be there (sid probably had to pay her)!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Whoever's took that picture of him with the wine has done him dirty 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Whoever's took that picture of him with the wine has done him dirty 🤣🤣🤣
he looks the spit of Peter griffin 😳

I can’t deal with him ffs. I know what it’s like to be lonely esp around your birthday, it’s tit. But if I had to throw a tantrum just to get people to go out with me, I would be bleeping embarrassed.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Blowing out the birthday candles and hoping for a Tom reunion
Blowing out the candles the way Will blew his back out.

*OK I will just go and sit in a dark room for 5 minutes and think about what I just said*

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Heidi should’ve worn the top Carcus hates, she must only have 2 outfits

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.