Marcus Mitchell #40 The Calm Before The Storm living like a king in his homeless dorm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's been DD already unless I'm blocked
Edit it's on their website
omg 🤣 its a pure scam FFS! im tit at banking but this is what I can make it out to be, so for every person Narcos fools into signing up he gets £20 and can earn up to £400 if he gets 20 people to
sign up! The people also get £20 but hears the catch they must lodge £20 within 30 days…. so basically they are giving back the £20 and get nothing while Carcus gets £400 if he gets 20 idiots to believe him and sign up using his code!!! OMFG im dead 🤣✋ and who was the mysterious tattler saying its legit that they had done it and for us to “do it” in not one but two separate posts!!! Mmmmmm:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
omg 🤣 its a pure scam FFS! im tit at banking but this is what I can make it out to be, so for every person Narcos fools into signing up he gets £20 and can earn up to £400 if he gets 20 people to
sign up! The people also get £20 but hears the catch they must lodge £20 within 30 days…. so basically they are giving back the £20 and get nothing while Carcus gets £400 if he gets 20 idiots to believe him and sign up using his code!!! OMFG im dead 🤣✋ and who was the mysterious tattler saying its legit that they had done it and for us to “do it” in not one but two separate posts!!! Mmmmmm:unsure:
I said it was legit as posted by Martin Lewis, i didn‘t say i had done it. No mystery here

Reactions: 5
The Jodie Marsh thread is alive and popping while I wait for Marcus to give me what I came for!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
The Jodie Marsh thread is alive and popping while I wait for Marcus to give me what I came for!
ive gone to Sallie Axl but might try Jodie Harsh as im more familiar with her since she came onto the scene with her army belt and skirt! (showing my age now lol) what thread number you on ?

ive gone to Sallie Axl but might try Jodie Harsh as im more familiar with her since she came onto the scene with her army belt and skirt! (showing my age now lol) what thread number you on ?
Just thread #1. She's just dumped her fella and accusing him of being a necrophiliac. 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
There was a young man named Mitch
Who had a habit of acting a witch
He’s always on the beg
And inhales a fried egg
And gets treated to buttered toast by Rich

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yep he’s just confirmed this - basically you pay £20 and get it paid back, so you get a big fat nothing, but he gets £20 for every dipshit that uses his code. I mean, you could close the account straight away and I guess you’d make £20? But you have to fork out £20 first.
‘I wouldn’t be giving it airtime if it wasn’t legit’ - yeah right you enormous lump of tit, you mean like all those other dodgy scams you endorsed?!?!

41325B8B-745D-4E00-9F96-68DD28425264.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I mean I wouldn’t touch any of those schemes as I am not desperate enough for a score to go through the trouble to open a new bank account, but it’s not a scam lol chase bank is JP Morgan, the biggest bank in America, the 5th largest in the world and they’ve branched out to Europe with this digital bank. They are trying to rival monzo and revolut and jump on this online bandwagon.
They all offer a referral thing in the early stages. And the person doesn’t lose their £20 they just have to lodge it to the bank, therefore making it an active bank account to then be eligible for the £20 bonus. (You’d end up with £40 in the account)

banks invest and move around your money constantly and someone as big as JP Morgan will flip that £20 to make back a lot more so they’re not actually losing out.

i come from a banking background (mainly investments) and have worked alongside JP Morgan a lot, they are of course legit: that being said I really wouldn’t recommend opening a current account just for £20, if you were looking for a new bank though from what I’ve read they seem to be pretty good for retail banking and also protect a larger some of money than the other “online” banks do.

*but if you were going to sign up don’t use marcus’ code look for one on GM or something because duck marcus 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I mean I wouldn’t touch any of those schemes as I am not desperate enough for a score to go through the trouble to open a new bank account, but it’s not a scam lol chase bank is JP Morgan, the biggest bank in America, the 5th largest in the world and they’ve branched out to Europe with this digital bank. They are trying to rival monzo and revolut and jump on this online bandwagon.
They all offer a referral thing in the early stages. And the person doesn’t lose their £20 they just have to lodge it to the bank, therefore making it an active bank account to then be eligible for the £20 bonus. (You’d end up with £40 in the account)

banks invest and move around your money constantly and someone as big as JP Morgan will flip that £20 to make back a lot more so they’re not actually losing out.

i come from a banking background (mainly investments) and have worked alongside JP Morgan a lot, they are of course legit: that being said I really wouldn’t recommend opening a current account just for £20, if you were looking for a new bank though from what I’ve read they seem to be pretty good for retail banking and also protect a larger some of money than the other “online” banks do.

*but if you were going to sign up don’t use marcus’ code look for one on GM or something because duck marcus 🤣
not many people really change banks , its too much hassle imo but basically if you do this using duck faces code he can make £400 if he gets 20 head LLL’s to do this and to trust him its legit :rolleyes: So you break even basically? you put in a score and they give you a score which at a glance seems like you have £40 but in reality you had to spend £20 to get £20 and in return youre making marcus £400!! FML where does he find these earn easy money, i have never known anyone to be this bad with money making schemes and begging!!! its unbelievable, he just wants to sit on his arse all day!! He is a horrible person inside and out scamming vulnerable autistic young adults probably who may follow him! hes a disgrace! Hes no shame! Whats happens to the “alcoholic” storyline? gone and never to be brought up again! What a P.O.S he really is! God imagine investing all youre time in looking for get rich quick SCAMS! head

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
not many people really change banks , its too much hassle imo but basically if you do this using duck faces code he can make £400 if he gets 20 head LLL’s to do this abd trust him its legit :rolleyes: So you break even basically? you put in a score and they give you a score which at a glance seems like you have £40 but in reality you had to spend £20 to get £20 and in return youre making marcus £400!! FML where does he find these earn easy money, i have never known anyone to be this bad with money making schemes and begging!!! its unbelievable, he just wants to sit on his arse all day!! He is a horrible person inside and out scamming vulnerable autistic young adults probably who may follow him! hes a disgrace! Hes no shame! Whats happens to the “alcoholic” storyline? gone and never to be brought up again! What a P.O.S he really is!
Yeah basically that. Revolut offer €60 referral but it doesn’t seem to be as common in the UK as it is here in Ireland, but we get charged for having a bank / withdrawing cash / using contactless basically breathing so revolut is a great option as it’s free.

it does seem like a ridiculous amount of hassle though. But of course marcus would be all over it. How does he have the actual audacity to post on his insta asking for money but is too conscious to get a job. Sure when I was struggling a couple of months ago I quit my banking job and done online call centre work from home for a massive pay cut because I couldn’t face going out. Most jobs are remote now he really has no excuse 🙃🙃🙃

• Heart
Imagine Marcus working in a call centre 😂😂😂😂😂😂 there was always a drama when I worked in one! He’d end up stalking his quality coach!

• Haha
Seen his last insta story? We have fabulous lives fattie bum bum, we just like seeing the carnage you do to yours! You’re like our very own jezza Kyle story

• Haha
Just thread #1. She's just dumped her fella and accusing him of being a necrophiliac. 😂😂
On my way beaut 😂

Seen his last insta story? We have fabulous lives fattie bum bum, we just like seeing the carnage you do to yours! You’re like our very own jezza Kyle story
Talking of jez Kyle, I went to Blackpool last week and seen Julie 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.