Jodie Marsh #2 This week's top billing at the Heartbreak Hotel....... Billy and The Vaginas!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New Thread!! Congratulations to @bluecups for the winning thread title.

To recap Jodie & the love of her life Billy have split.
He has now gone from being the love of her life to being accused of sexing other women and having videos of the dead on his phone.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Yay! Comedy!!! Eleventybillion!!!!!! (IYKYK)

It was @ccccc who coined the phrase Billy and The Vaginas though!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Yay! Comedy!!! Eleventybillion!!!!!! (IYKYK)

It was @ccccc who coined the phrase Billy and The Vaginas though!
After someone asked earlier, I actually found one of her old blogs copied and pasted somewhere online. She had just got out of the BB house and had done 'about 900 interviews' and went to a film premiere where '1000s of people were screaming my name and the police had to drag me away from signing autographs because they wouldn't let me go and the film was starting'. OK Jodie love 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
She has form for this kind of behaviour, don't forget.

James Placido

"So James has been making monetary demands from me (after signing a pre nup). If he carries on I WILL be telling everyone why we REALLY split. He really really won't want the truth coming out about him. Believe me, I reckon he'd have to leave the country if people knew the truth...I'm only sparing him for now as it's my ammunition in the divorce..... If he plays nice, signs the papers & f**** off then I'll play nice."

He went to the police and she was arrested and charged with harassment.

Dave Doyle

He dumped her for various reasons (she was always pissed, unwashed, was rude to his family and there was dog tit and piss all over the house). She pretended she'd found out he was cheating and said he had a small dick. She said SHE dumped HIM.

"Dave says he actually told Jodie their relationship was over just before New Year. He said: "Her career's gone downhill since Celebrity Big Brother so the only way she can get headlines is to make up these stories. She's playing the hurt one, no doubt hoping for another fat cheque to tell her side of the story."

Wayne Lennox

She had announced to social media that he did something "unforgiveable" and alluded to violent behaviour. She said SHE dumped HIM.

"If she continues trying to bully me and the people around me, my side of the story will come out, every single detail of what this woman is truly like, but I don’t want to go down that path - enough of our short relationship is out there for all to see already. Meanwhile I urge anyone who sees bullying on any social media platforms to report it and try to stop it."

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Dave Doyle

He dumped her for various reasons (she was always pissed, unwashed, was rude to his family and there was dog tit and piss all over the house). She pretended she'd found out he was cheating and said he had a small dick. She said SHE dumped HIM.

"Dave says he actually told Jodie their relationship was over just before New Year. He said: "Her career's gone downhill since Celebrity Big Brother so the only way she can get headlines is to make up these stories. She's playing the hurt one, no doubt hoping for another fat cheque to tell her side of the story."
Good old Daue Doyle. I remember on The Real Jodie Marsh website (RIP Moletta 😢) someone looked into this story and cross referenced them with her blog entries at the time and it pretty much showed that his account was more likely to be true than hers.

ETA: of course she then retaliated with he smelt, had a small penis and was so ugly he hurts her eyeballs.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
That’s her MO. She never gets dumped (she does) and if it goes tits up, then goes all out to destroy them. We’ve had it all. Small penises (a favourite). Violence. Liars. Money grabbers. Smelling. Threatened by her power. Insecure by her fame. I can go on. It’s a pattern and she gets worse each time. Yeah it sucks so much if you’re being cheated on, but I don’t buy her version.

Reactions: 38
After someone asked earlier, I actually found one of her old blogs copied and pasted somewhere online. She had just got out of the BB house and had done 'about 900 interviews' and went to a film premiere where '1000s of people were screaming my name and the police had to drag me away from signing autographs because they wouldn't let me go and the film was starting'. OK Jodie love 😆
I literally remember that blog. The old ones are all saved somewhere, we used to post them on the Mush forum but obvs that's defunct now. There's a group on Facebook called MOTWU (Mushers of the World Unite), I'm off Facebook at the moment but they might be able to guide folk to old blogs. Could you link or screenshot the one you found? X

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She has form for this kind of behaviour, don't forget.

James Placido

"So James has been making monetary demands from me (after signing a pre nup). If he carries on I WILL be telling everyone why we REALLY split. He really really won't want the truth coming out about him. Believe me, I reckon he'd have to leave the country if people knew the truth...I'm only sparing him for now as it's my ammunition in the divorce..... If he plays nice, signs the papers & f**** off then I'll play nice."

He went to the police and she was arrested and charged with harassment.

Dave Doyle

Wayne Lennox

She had announced to social media that he did something "unforgiveable" and alluded to violent behaviour. She said SHE dumped HIM.

"If she continues trying to bully me and the people around me, my side of the story will come out, every single detail of what this woman is truly like, but I don’t want to go down that path - enough of our short relationship is out there for all to see already. Meanwhile I urge anyone who sees bullying on any social media platforms to report it and try to stop it."
Dave Boil brings back some memories. She's absolutely rank, she never ever takes her makeup off, sleeps with it on, wakes up and applies more 🤮 same as Steph Davis

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Dave Boil brings back some memories. She's absolutely rank, she never ever takes her makeup off, sleeps with it on, wakes up and applies more 🤮 same as Steph Davis
The post it note proposal when she'd never even spoken to him....ah those were the days. Good old Daue Boil.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Do any old blog readers remember when she claimed to be sat in a cyber cafe abroad and some 'peasant kid' (her words) apparently nicked her phone. Coincidentally, all her so called evidence for something was on there too and I can't remember what!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
The post it note proposal when she'd never even spoken to him....ah those were the days. Good old Daue Boil.
Omg I'd forgotten about that! I lived to Mush back then. In fact I still have a Mush fridge magnet somewhere 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
She’s again moaned ‘I payed for everything’ yet quite a few times had posted stuff Billy had bought her. Essentially she is a DV perp, it’s classic coercive and controlling behaviour isn’t it. She is potentially more fucked up than KP!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Do any old blog readers remember when she claimed to be sat in a cyber cafe abroad and some 'peasant kid' (her words) apparently nicked her phone. Coincidentally, all her so called evidence for something was on there too and I can't remember what!
It was in Valencia.
Classic Jodie.

Right hang on................... my phone has just been stolen. Can you f*cking believe it?Huh By two motherf*cking peasant kids. C*NTS!!!!!!!!! C*nts, c*nts, c*nts. I hope they die of some hideous disease. I´m sitting here typing away when two little brats (can´t have been any older than 10 years old) come in and start waving newspapers in my face. They were literally hitting my face with the papers and I waved them away saying "English!" - of course the peasants don´t speak a word of English. They ran out of the shop taking my phone with them, which was lying next to the keyboard. I have now cancelled it and am stuck in this sh*tty town til tomorrow. Wanna come home NOW!!!!!!!!!!! I´m not gonna write anymore now as I am too pissed off at the thieving c*nts. I chased them out of the shop 30 seconds after I realised what they had done but they had long gone! (and I also realised that I would have had absolutely no problem in pinning them against a brick wall and doing them some damage (who gives a f*ck if they´re only ten - they knew full well what they were doing and they have just caused me the biggest load of grief). I am going to be keeping the same number but it probably won´t be on again for another week so any mates reading this will need to get in touch in a week or so. Write again when I´m back in England. I´vehad enough!!!!I´ve had the best 5 days but I now wanna come home to Dancer 2 and have some fun. The whole world is sh*t. In England I get grief and jealousy and weirdos and in a foreigh country I get robbed. You can´t win. I need to buy my own island where only nice people are allowed to live there. A whole island full of intelligent, fun, successful, nice, genuine people. This is sooooooo wrong! God I hate Valencia. No one even speaks English to be able to help me find the kids and beat them over the head. These kids must work this area all the time. They knew exactly what they were doing.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 35
I literally remember that blog. The old ones are all saved somewhere, we used to post them on the Mush forum but obvs that's defunct now. There's a group on Facebook called MOTWU (Mushers of the World Unite), I'm off Facebook at the moment but they might be able to guide folk to old blogs. Could you link or screenshot the one you found? X
I'll link it now (if I can work out how to do it)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
It was in Valencia.
Classic Jodie.

Right hang on................... my phone has just been stolen. Can you f*cking believe it?Huh By two motherf*cking peasant kids. C*NTS!!!!!!!!! C*nts, c*nts, c*nts. I hope they die of some hideous disease. I´m sitting here typing away when two little brats (can´t have been any older than 10 years old) come in and start waving newspapers in my face. They were literally hitting my face with the papers and I waved them away saying "English!" - of course the peasants don´t speak a word of English. They ran out of the shop taking my phone with them, which was lying next to the keyboard. I have now cancelled it and am stuck in this sh*tty town til tomorrow. Wanna come home NOW!!!!!!!!!!! I´m not gonna write anymore now as I am too pissed off at the thieving c*nts. I chased them out of the shop 30 seconds after I realised what they had done but they had long gone! (and I also realised that I would have had absolutely no problem in pinning them against a brick wall and doing them some damage (who gives a f*ck if they´re only ten - they knew full well what they were doing and they have just caused me the biggest load of grief). I am going to be keeping the same number but it probably won´t be on again for another week so any mates reading this will need to get in touch in a week or so. Write again when I´m back in England. I´vehad enough!!!!I´ve had the best 5 days but I now wanna come home to Dancer 2 and have some fun. The whole world is sh*t. In England I get grief and jealousy and weirdos and in a foreigh country I get robbed. You can´t win. I need to buy my own island where only nice people are allowed to live there. A whole island full of intelligent, fun, successful, nice, genuine people. This is sooooooo wrong! God I hate Valencia. No one even speaks English to be able to help me find the kids and beat them over the head. These kids must work this area all the time. They knew exactly what they were doing.
Ha! the first post on that page

"On another matter - Jodie's phone has been stolen. Ha! Karma for sending filth to other girls' boyfriends!"

So she has done the same to others?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
It was in Valencia.
Classic Jodie.

“no one even speaks English” in a non-English country! How very dare they 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 28
A peasant child yes! 😂 😂 Oh what was it?! Was it something to do with a TV show?
It was in Valencia.
Classic Jodie.

Absolutely BRILLIANT!!! Keeps banging on about peasants and their inability to speak English, she's absolutely ridiculous isn't she. She's in Spain and can't speak Spanish ffs but it's the people who live there's fault for not speaking English?! 😂

I'll link it now (if I can work out how to do it)

You absolute SUPERSTAR!!!! 🙌 🙌 Thank you ☺ 💜

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.