Marcus Mitchell #40 The Calm Before The Storm living like a king in his homeless dorm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seeing a close up of him deep throating that pie-cake has made me feel all bilious 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I cringe at the ‘ask me anything’s’ it’s clear he’s written them himself. It’s always the same old lines and the bad grammar is a dead giveaway.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Hey Marcus 👋🏻 here’s Megan McKenna wearing one of those tops you slag off in that meme you drag out every year about girls in summer tops. No wonder she doesn’t follow you beaut. bE KiNd ✌

CCA02D25-7EB0-46D7-8238-0F60ABFC6BD2.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20
i may get some mixed reviews on this but I think Sid needs to be stripped of her title as “Queen” she is enabling all of this! since the TL days, the decorating his new accommodation, a new microwave, new t.v because the old one was too small :mad: a fridge magically appeared in his room all so he doesn’t have to use the communal kitchen (should she not be encouraging him to mix with people) she’s taken him out for birthday drinks (despite him claiming he’s an alcoholic) now birthday money for new clothes? what next a luxury holiday?? she is the cause for constantly rewarding him!
Well it was either that or have him back home.. can you blame her. I know what I’d rather do 😂😂

Reactions: 4
i definitely wouldn’t have him back at home either 🤯 its a tough situation!
Shes in a tricky situation what with being her son. But you can’t help someone that can’t be helped. I personally couldn’t imagine allowing my son to live in sheltered accommodation or whatever it is but then at the same time I don’t have a son like Marcus so can’t comment. That bleep is a one off!

Reactions: 5
Sorry I’m lost what do you mean 🤦🏻‍♀️😂??
Nowt wrong with Abit of primark. He’s got a long way to go with his influencer status to be gifted free designer stuff. Plus his alcohol addiction must be costing him (his followers) a fortune 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Marcus when will you write your inspirational memoir about your battle with alcoholism AKA hilarious travel tavern benders?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Lads come at me if ye want but like duck me he got some clothes out of penneys for his birthday. He wasn’t taken up Bond Street down LV. He’s an attention seeking bleep and the family are just as bad but he’s obvs gonna get some presents 🤣🤣🤣 taking the alcoholic to a pub twice in a day is ridiculous but buying clothes in penneys is hardly OTT - sure he probably needed new bits the amount of weight he put on in TL.

side note, why is he such a big fan of sliders he must own about 100 pairs by this stage.
I just think on top of the new tv, microwave, fridge, £250 at B&M, and taking him out for meals…that giving him more money for his birthday is gross. Especially when he is taking up space in ‘homeless’ accomodation. He said Sid bought all those things for him, so I’m assuming it was from her own money, or some kind of allowance she gets as his carer. I think it’s so OTT - some people have no money for birthday presents at all. And it’s clear from his wish list, and begging his followers for drinks etc, that he thinks money grows on trees, and that he’s entitled to whatever he wants. Sid should have told him the tv etc was an early birthday present. Or that going out for dinner was his present. That’s what most people without much money would do. No one deserves that much stuff, especially not such a lazy, greedy, self entitled, waste of space like him. He’s kitted out with a completely furnished bedsit, new clothes and shoes, and has had more meals out recently than I’ve had in the last year. It boils my blood. He’s not a kid - give him a nice birthday card and take him out for dinner. Stop bleeping showering him with money and new things. Sorry beauts, rant over ☹

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I just think on top of the new tv, microwave, fridge, £250 at B&M, and taking him out for meals, giving him more money for his birthday is gross. Especially when he is taking up space in ‘homeless’ accomodation. He said Sid bought all those things for him, so I’m assuming it was from her own money, or some kind of allowance she gets as his carer. I think it’s so OTT - some people have no money for birthday presents at all. And it’s clear from his wish list, and begging his followers for drinks etc, that he thinks money grows on trees, and that he’s entitled to whatever he wants. Sid should have told him the tv etc was an early birthday present. Or that going out for dinner was his present. That’s what most people without much money would do. No one deserves that much stuff, especially not such a lazy, greedy, self entitled, waste of space like him. He’s kitted out with a completely furnished bedsit, new clothes and shoes, and has had more meals out recently than I’ve had in the last year. It boils my blood. He’s not a kid - give him a nice birthday card and take him out for dinner. Stop bleeping showering him with money and new things. Sorry beauts, rant over ☹
Totally agree but from Sid’s point of view, it’s that or have him back at home and I know what I’d choose!

Reactions: 1
Totally agree but from Sid’s point of view, it’s that or have him back at home and I know what I’d choose!
Definitely, me too 🤣🤣🤣 But giving him more money for his birthday ON TOP of all that stuff is just gross. But that’s how disgusting they are 🤣🤣🤣
With all the money he’s spent on takeaways, booze, tvs (4 in recent times), meals out, clothes, junk food, etc…he could have actually rented a flat, and not been leaching off the council. The boiled ham lives a better lifestyle than most people who work full time.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.