Marcus Mitchell #40 The Calm Before The Storm living like a king in his homeless dorm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So im confused by him new to following him he’s an alcoholic that’s going aa meetings yet he is out begging for money and drinks so does he want to get sober or just wanting attention

Reactions: 10
That 2 pound perfume and he cares so much about skin care but can’t make himself go for a walk the absolute size of him he looks like he could fall over he’s so top heavy

Reactions: 8
Imagine being the person in room 4 and walking out your door to be greeted by that strutting in and out

Reactions: 26
She might think he’s ok in person lol! I have ppl who comeacross ridiculous on social media but are perfectly normal when u see them. I doubt thats the case with shitty arse like

Reactions: 7
So im confused by him new to following him he’s an alcoholic that’s going aa meetings yet he is out begging for money and drinks so does he want to get sober or just wanting attention
welcome beaut ….hes extremely complicated so give the wiki a read and you will good to go. He’s pretending to be an alcoholic but hes been out on the piss for the last two nights but he is NOT an alcoholic, exactly everything is for attention

Reactions: 6
Did he not collect all his Amazon parcels yesterday? Why isn't he showing off all his gifts?!

Reactions: 12
Are you Irish pommy x

Reactions: 1
Another day, another ask me a question

and as usual, only “ answering” comments that lick his ring

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.