Marcus Mitchell #40 The Calm Before The Storm living like a king in his homeless dorm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So im confused by him new to following him he’s an alcoholic that’s going aa meetings yet he is out begging for money and drinks so does he want to get sober or just wanting attention

Reactions: 10
That 2 pound perfume 😍😍😍 and he cares so much about skin care but can’t make himself go for a walk the absolute size of him he looks like he could fall over he’s so top heavy

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Imagine being the person in room 4 and walking out your door to be greeted by that strutting in and out 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Yeah I feel abit bad she’s on tattle when the lass has done nothing except hang around Marcus to bring it on! But then again she sees what he’s like on social media so she can’t mind that much.. I guess some people don’t mind being aired all over the internet me I can’t think of anything worse I like a private life lol
She might think he’s ok in person lol! I have ppl who comeacross ridiculous on social media but are perfectly normal when u see them. I doubt thats the case with crappy arse like 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So im confused by him new to following him he’s an alcoholic that’s going aa meetings yet he is out begging for money and drinks so does he want to get sober or just wanting attention
welcome beaut ….hes extremely complicated so give the wiki a read and you will good to go. He’s pretending to be an alcoholic but hes been out on the piss for the last two nights but he is NOT an alcoholic, exactly everything is for attention(y)

Reactions: 6
Did he not collect all his Amazon parcels yesterday? Why isn't he showing off all his gifts?! 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lads come at me if ye want but like duck me he got some clothes out of penneys for his birthday. He wasn’t taken up Bond Street down LV. He’s an attention seeking bleep and the family are just as bad but he’s obvs gonna get some presents 🤣🤣🤣 taking the alcoholic to a pub twice in a day is ridiculous but buying clothes in penneys is hardly OTT - sure he probably needed new bits the amount of weight he put on in TL.

side note, why is he such a big fan of sliders he must own about 100 pairs by this stage.
Are you Irish pommy x

Reactions: 1
Another day, another ask me a question 🙄
3F2F598D-ECD9-46F9-B95B-FBBB0AE9DDC5.png

and as usual, only “ answering” comments that lick his ring
0A7A43BC-D6DD-4294-9395-58B523585A80.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.