Marcus Mitchell #40 The Calm Before The Storm living like a king in his homeless dorm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
he deserves nothing!!! he gets everything handed to him for free because if not he throws a tantrum! disgraceful at 24 years old his family still treat him like a baby!! as the old saying goes “I blame the family”
Yep they’ve basically rewarded him repeatedly for his appalling behaviour over the last few months. And it seems like the worse he gets, the more things are done for him and given to him 🤬

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
i may get some mixed reviews on this but I think Sid needs to be stripped of her title as “Queen” she is enabling all of this! since the TL days, the decorating his new accommodation, a new microwave, new t.v because the old one was too small :mad: a fridge magically appeared in his room all so he doesn’t have to use the communal kitchen (should she not be encouraging him to mix with people) she’s taken him out for birthday drinks (despite him claiming he’s an alcoholic) now birthday money for new clothes? what next a luxury holiday?? she is the cause for constantly rewarding him!

Reactions: 25
Lads come at me if ye want but like duck me he got some clothes out of penneys for his birthday. He wasn’t taken up Bond Street down LV. He’s an attention seeking bleep and the family are just as bad but he’s obvs gonna get some presents 🤣🤣🤣 taking the alcoholic to a pub twice in a day is ridiculous but buying clothes in penneys is hardly OTT - sure he probably needed new bits the amount of weight he put on in TL.

side note, why is he such a big fan of sliders he must own about 100 pairs by this stage.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Lads come at me if ye want but like duck me he got some clothes out of penneys for his birthday. He wasn’t taken up Bond Street down LV. He’s an attention seeking bleep and the family are just as bad but he’s obvs gonna get some presents 🤣🤣🤣 taking the alcoholic to a pub twice in a day is ridiculous but buying clothes in penneys is hardly OTT - sure he probably needed new bits the amount of weight he put on in TL.

side note, why is he such a big fan of sliders he must own about 100 pairs by this stage.
ah no the penneys clothes fair enough (y) but taking the “alcoholic” to a pub and the B&M haul to fit out his new room, bleeping lanterns and all FFS🙄 and t.v’s , microwaves. you would say you got enough last week doing up youre new room you spoilt brat but the clothes he did need tbf! what happened to his amazon wish list🤣🤣🤣 he was clearly trolling us:LOL:

Reactions: 5

Probably hard to find extra wide fitting shoes. He’s got to fit that big toe in something 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
ah no the penneys clothes fair enough (y) but taking the “alcoholic” to a pub and the B&M haul to fit out his new room, bleeping lanterns and all FFS🙄 and t.v’s , microwaves. you would say you got enough last week doing up youre new room you spoilt brat but the clothes he did need tbf! what happened to his amazon wish list🤣🤣🤣 he was clearly trolling us:LOL:
Do you think that he probably got a grant off the council for the house bits? Like they’re hardly rolling in money that family. State of his home house I just can’t them having a pot to piss in 🤣🤣.

Surely if his parents actually paid they’d say this is part of your birthday present.

did I read that you can click buying elsewhere and the item comes off his wish list, that must be what happened. What’s he going to do without all
47 cream eggs.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m not being stuck up now cos I love a Bargain but duck me its ur birthday ur 24 why not pop in JD, river island new look men’s even! Why primark constantly 🤮their not good lasting quality are they , just my thoughts 🤔🤣

Reactions: 8
Do you think that he probably got a grant off the council for the house bits? Like they’re hardly rolling in money that family. State of his home house I just can’t them having a pot to piss in 🤣🤣.

Surely if his parents actually paid they’d say this is part of your birthday present.

did I read that you can click buying elsewhere and the item comes off his wish list, that must be what happened. What’s he going to do without all
47 cream eggs.
ah yeah id say a small grant for essentials but a t.v is not essential nor is a bleeping lantern and there is a communal kitchen so the grant wouldn’t stretch that far im sure! no way Sid had the money to pay for that B&M haul and new t.v. id of said duck off you spoiled tit you got a brand new t.v last week and id have given him £20 in a birthday card! or as a mother she could have payed for him to get his manky ingrown toenail sorted (but any normal mother would do that in anyway but a regular 24 year old man should know to get it looked at but he’s too lazy and doesn’t want to spend his own money on that, that’s seriously infected he will be the boy that cried wolf when he’s complaining of sepsis! The LLL and tattle all said it needs checking! (ive probably just given him an idea for next weeks drama now, he will be back complaining about the toe)

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
You know what? I've always thought you guys were brutal towards Marcus...however over the past few months I can see why.
I'm actually autistic and so is my son. There is no way he is autistic. I know its a spectrum but I'm pretty sure he has a personality disorder rather than autism.
The begging for drinks is disgusting. I can't stand this guy at all. What a waste of oxygen
I agree as being social drains me! Even if he is masking it all comes apart and you need days to recover.!

Reactions: 1
I’m not being stuck up now cos I love a Bargain but duck me its ur birthday ur 24 why not pop in JD, river island new look men’s even! Why primark constantly 🤮their not good lasting quality are they , just my thoughts 🤔🤣
i get what you’re saying but the way MM eats and wipes his hands and other body fluids in his clothing hes better off buying primark! Compare it to putting Gucci or any designer label on a newborn baby, it will be covered in sick and tit and will be grown out if it in a week! MM is basically the same! But a nice North Face Trackie would be a nice birthday treat /gift for him , what he spent in primark today he could have got a nice brand name tracksuit for the same 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
ah yeah id say a small grant for essentials but a t.v is not essential nor is a bleeping lantern and there is a communal kitchen so the grant wouldn’t stretch that far im sure! no way Sid had the money to pay for that B&M haul and new t.v. id of said duck off you spoiled tit you got a brand new t.v last week and id have given him £20 in a birthday card! or as a mother she could have payed for him to get his manky ingrown toenail sorted (but any normal mother would do that in anyway but a regular 24 year old man should know to get it looked at but he’s too lazy and doesn’t want to spend his own money on that, that’s seriously infected he will be the boy that cried wolf when he’s complaining of sepsis! The LLL and tattle all said it needs checking! (ive probably just given him an idea for next weeks drama now, he will be back complaining about the toe)
do you think the manky toe is why he dances so weird beaut
watching them back with ‘ouch, ouch, ouch.. ‘ instead of the music and it all makes sense, he’s just in agony hopping around 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
i get what you’re saying but the way MM eats and wipes his hands and other body fluids in his clothing hes better off buying primark! Compare it to putting Gucci or any designer label on a newborn baby, it will be covered in sick and tit and will be grown out if it in a week! MM is basically the same! But a nice North Face Trackie would be a nice birthday treat /gift for him , what he spent in primark today he could have got a nice brand name tracksuit for the same 🤷‍♀️
Yes that what I mean even just Adidas Nike t shirt etc but he’s bought crappy basic primark tees and he wonders why he never feels good enough 😩😩😂 I’d wear them to Tke my little ones out for the day or shopping etc but if ur having a night out you get something nice don’t u! He will legit keep them clothes now for the next big night out lol

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.