Marcus Mitchell #40 The Calm Before The Storm living like a king in his homeless dorm

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Marcus has woken and decided to play racist marcus today! Prick! WTF was last night?? a load of old hillbillys on the cheap drink? major Shamless Jockey vibes😣 even Corset looked uncomfortable, i cant tell if it was the company of theses well hard crew (not the actual Wellard she wasn’t there) or she felt uncomfortable in a dress for once and missed her corset and ripped jeans! Cinders was dropped home as soon as the clock struck midnight (definitely a curfew) and is probably declaring it the best night ever to prove to the trolls he has “friends” (im sure sid had to pay for all the drink just so they would be seen and get a few pictures with the big no mates baby again) Whats with the Masood joke? hes an absolute weirdo! Who cares where youre going today Marcus? youre not even entertaining when youre in spewns which is most likely where hes going today again to be boring🙄 On the bright side beauts next weeks come down might be entertaining and hopefully AA and this We Are With You see through him! actually what am i am saying he wont go to either of them next week or ever because he doesn’t need to, it was all for attention during the week! what a bleeping looser! we could be in for a SG cry later that’s about it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Just catching up a wee bit. Savage hangover (again)…

but I just watched his stories. The hair on all of them, is it a pre requisite that to live in Camborne you need god awful hair? What’s the story with the one who scrunch dried the top half with a bit of mousse?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Petition to bring back will
He done a live the first or second day in the new accommodation (i dont know what else to call it??) and someone asked him was he still friends with Will from the travel lodge and would he would he be seeing him again🤣 he got embarrassed and said “oh no i wont be seeing him again” 😂🥰 anyway he wants Heidi again all to himself 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He done a live the first or second day in the new accommodation (i dont know what else to call it??) and someone asked him was he still friends with Will from the travel lodge and would he would he be seeing him again🤣 he got embarrassed and said “oh no i wont be seeing him again” 😂🥰 anyway he wants Heidi again all to himself 😆
He’s so selfish!! He knows we miss Will!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When you realize that you’re associated to Marcus the Carcass! 🤢 She’s still got the manky fur coat god bless her! 🤣
honestly bless her I actually like Corset (shes only young and hasn’t a clue) I cant make up my mind on this subject ?? one minute im like god love her she’s trying to get away from him and all the drama but just as i say that she re-appears? im sure she doesn’t like being talked about on tattle but that’s what you get unfortunately when you’re photographed with Car Crash! Id say she will ditch him for good soon now the birthday is over sure she got two free nights out of it so hopefully she can buy a new coat with the savings thanks to sid! or sid will probably buy her a new corset and a new coat just to be Marcus’s “friend” 🙄

Last edited:
  • Haha
honestly bless her I actually like Corset (shes only young and hasn’t a clue) I cant make up my mind on this subject ?? one minute im like god love her she’s trying to get away from him and all the drama but just as i say that she re-appears? im sure she doesn’t like being talked about on tattle but that’s what you get unfortunately when you’re photographed with Car Crash! Id say she will ditch him for good soon now the birthday is over sure she got two free nights out of it so hopefully she can buy a new coat with the savings thanks to sid! or sid will probably buy her a new Corset and a new coat just to be Marcus’s “friend” 🙄 (hopefully for her own sake):oops:
Yeah I feel abit bad she’s on tattle when the lass has done nothing except hang around Marcus to bring it on! But then again she sees what he’s like on social media so she can’t mind that much.. I guess some people don’t mind being aired all over the internet me I can’t think of anything worse I like a private life lol

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I see Marcus has woken and decided to play racist marcus today! Prick! WTF was last night?? a load of old hillbillys on the cheap drink? major Shamless Jockey vibes😣 even Corset looked uncomfortable, i cant tell if it was the company of theses well hard crew (not the actual Wellard she wasn’t there) or she felt uncomfortable in a dress for once and missed her corset and ripped jeans! Cinders was dropped home as soon as the clock struck midnight (definitely a curfew) and is probably declaring it the best night ever to prove to the trolls he has “friends” (im sure sid had to pay for all the drink just so they would be seen and get a few pictures with the big no mates baby again) Whats with the Masood joke? hes an absolute weirdo! Who cares where youre going today Marcus? youre not even entertaining when youre in spewns which is most likely where hes going today again to be boring🙄 On the bright side beauts next weeks come down might be entertaining and hopefully AA and this We Are With You see through him! actually what am i am saying he wont go to either of them next week or ever because he doesn’t need to, it was all for attention during the week! what a bleeping looser! we could be in for a SG cry later that’s about it!
You said everything I wanted to beaut! 👌🏻👌🏻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
It's comforting to be on other threads and see avatars of MM knowing I'm in good company. Just saying 🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
You know what? I've always thought you guys were brutal towards Marcus...however over the past few months I can see why.
I'm actually autistic and so is my son. There is no way he is autistic. I know its a spectrum but I'm pretty sure he has a personality disorder rather than autism.
The begging for drinks is disgusting. I can't stand this guy at all. What a waste of oxygen

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Two people to blame there.. racist kids most usually have heard their parents being racist so they adapt the same view. It runs down in family’s
That’s how disgusting they are. I mean, like people have already said - his family took him to the pub TWICE on his birthday, after he’d allegedly been to an AA meeting, and whatever that other support thing was. Who’s does that?!?! I think they’re all pretty awful people 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 17
He’s such a spoilt brat. Makes me sick. Bought two bags of clothes with his ‘birthday money’.

25E5C806-62E3-4473-82F4-35E35AC27AAD.jpeg
A5480678-FAAC-4911-B919-16954BAC51EF.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.