Marcus Mitchell #39 His face is growing, so is his gunt, he’s been kicked out by Rich, the sucking..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s live singing to Bad Habits denying he was crying in spoons and saying he can’t remember

Very late thread title:

🎶 My bad habits lead to late nights crying in spoons alone 🎶
No beaut. We already have a top placed thread title from me.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
That’s just given me a song idea….
🎶I wanted your drugs but look what it’s done to me
All my plans have come to nothing- who would have believed absolutely everyone
All the fatchers that we shared would be a memory
I can’t remember the tears on live
But tattle have seen…
And does Heidi ever think of me
And the way it used to be…
Oh I know she’s somewhere else right bow
Wearing her corset with someone else right now
Well I’m onnnneeee for sorrow, ain’t it too too bad
Now I’m vomiting in my own bed
Celebrating with my friends in my head
Well I’m onnnneeeee for sorrow
Ain’t it too too bad for Mitch…🎶

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
For the size of him hes some lightweight on the booze isnt he :rolleyes: he couldn’t handle 2 drinks in spoons at 12 o clock! its taken him 7 bleeping hours to recover FFS hes such a looser can’t handle a 2 drinks and has NO mates!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
For the size of him hes some lightweight on the booze isnt he :rolleyes: he couldn’t handle 2 drinks in spoons at 12 o clock! its taken him 7 bleeping hours to recover FFS hes such a looser can’t handle a 2 drinks and has NO mates!
Beaut he’s not had to recover. He’s been absolutely fine. Been crying in his bedshit over having no mates because of his vile behaviour. He’s made out he was ‘asleep on his floor’ to throw his LLL brigade into sympathy mode

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.