Marcus Mitchell #39 His face is growing, so is his gunt, he’s been kicked out by Rich, the sucking..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Beaut he’s not had to recover. He’s been absolutely fine. Been crying in his bedshit over having no mates because of his vile behaviour. He’s made out he was ‘asleep on his floor’ to throw his LLL brigade into sympathy mode
oh i know that beaut but in general he can’t handle his drink. He was pretending to drink M&S Vodka in the TL but it was clearly water and then drinking blackcurrant out of the red cup to make us think it was darkfruits! bleeping lightweight 😂 happy birthday Marcus 🥳 no mates lightweight looser beaut!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I still can’t get over his rekindled friendship with Adeeeellllleeeee… after the drama with her kids? And the fact she posted that video of her recreating Budweiser gate? Strange cunts pair of them

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I was at work and missed everything after weeks of nothing 😭
What happened on the live? Did he go to spoons by himself!!???

Can someone do a new thread beauts? Just in case tonight does kick off?! 🙏🙏🙏

Reactions: 2
Just caught up. Thought I’d have thread upon thread to read - yet the boring bleep is still on the same thread.

Hope you’re all good beauts x

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.