Marcus Mitchell #39 His face is growing, so is his gunt, he’s been kicked out by Rich, the sucking..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
👀
Marcus beaut, we all agree, sober marcus is boring marcus, get on the lash !

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Even though I know the history of MM too well, I have just indulged in the wiki during a boring meeting. Wow beauts, you are all so talented, it's so informative and well written, you're all wasted in your jobs, you should quit, and get on the beg and put your hand to writing for your local tourist board! If you're new to Marcus the wiki must blow ya mind! Its a bleeping hilarious read thank god my camera isn't on 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Afternoon twattlers! I’ve been laying low cos Carcus has been a boring twerp then I see we have a new thread! Have I missed anything exciting since he blagged his way into the new room?
do we know where he’s staying?
is rich still rich?
has sid been getting a good seeing to?
has Carcus eaten?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Recap.

Marcus is in new homeless digs - an upgrade from the TL.
Sid kitted it out with £270 worth of BnM goodies - leading some of us to speculate she may have had to work back to back clients over the weekend to fund this.
Hurled abuse at Rich Mitch on live and then tried to throw himself out the window.
Went the family BBQ the very next day.
Not losing himself atm - much to our bitter disappointment.
Never did cash out that money from swagbucks.
Apologies if I've missed anything.
Obligatory ✉ 💐's for all.

Newbies. Read the wiki, it will answer your questions.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
sorry besuts but i don’t have the energy to do a recap! where would I even start its got a bit boring but some new accommodation which looks more like assisted living, (we are not certain) new changes as in a massive B&M haul for his new accommodation. He is “glowing” and is “happy” and is going to start doing memes again? So yeah basically @JellyPundik said its the usual will start off ok but we all know he’s still a bleep 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
For everyone wondering/asking how he gets away with not getting a job. Trust me I know two people like this, both 30 and both haven’t worked since they were 18. Neither have been made to even look for a job, (one is a mum who just thinks having a kid everytime they go to school will get away with it) and the other plays on mental health massively. Marcus will be doing the same ‘too mentally unwell to work’ erm, I’ve suffered from mental health issue myself with anxiety but I’ve always worked, and also many others who suffer from it aswell depression etc my ex boss who had to recover from cancer still worked.. these people think the world owes them something!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Recap.

Sid kitted it out with £270 worth of BnM goodies - leading some of us to speculate she may have had to work back to back clients over the weekend to fund this.
Hurled abuse at Rich Mitch on live and then tried to throw himself out the window.

All this in a few days just cracks me up but this is his normal life!!! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Recap.

Hopefully he can cash out from swag bucks so he can pay back his mum and the £80 for Tom. Our Sidney shouldn’t NEED to be riding this much at her time of life.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Let’s hope this new thread livens things up a bit🤞🏻He can’t go very long without returning to his twatty behaviour. So hopefully we won’t have long to wait.
On the plus side I’m doing things I’ve not had time to do for weeks & I’m engaging with my family all the time, they love it.
But to be fair I’ve had enough now, & want to be back on this thread all the time.
So look lively Marcus, buck up your ideas & start being a twit again thank you 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 22
So let’s get this straight - last week he didn’t have enough money to buy food… Today he’s buying sponges and scrubs and face masks, and hasn’t even pinned his PayPal. What alternative universe are we living in? He also obviously didn’t get the memo that YOU CAN’T POLISH A TURD.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So let’s get this straight - last week he didn’t have enough money to buy food… Today he’s buying sponges and scrubs and face masks, and hasn’t even pinned his PayPal. What alternative universe are we living in? He also obviously didn’t get the memo that YOU CAN’T POLISH A TURD.
yeah there is no begging really??? i don’t get it either🤷‍♀️on the plus side the face masks is a sign he’s getting bored☺

• Haha
Reactions: 5
its a massive difference from the TL days!! he seem to have money and all of sudden he not an alcoholic! its like a different person! which further back up that the the TL days was all planned! he played an absolute blinder! I joined st peak TL days so I
didn’t see how he reacted to when he first went there (does anybody know is this whst he was like the first week in the TL , sorry for asking but i couldn’t read back over all them thread) just curious if this “good behaviour” we are seeing now on week 1 in the new accommodation is in anyway similar to week 1 in the TL ? because if so…..we all know how its going to turn out! he gets bored/ attention span looses interest very quickly . (again sorry for the essay 🙈)

Reactions: 10
its a massive difference from the TL days!! he seem to have money and all of sudden he not an alcoholic! its like a different person! which further back up that the the TL days was all planned! he played an absolute blinder! I joined st peak TL days so I
didn’t see how he reacted to when he first went there (does anybody know is this whst he was like the first week in the TL , sorry for asking but i couldn’t read back over all them thread) just curious if this “good behaviour” we are seeing now on week 1 in the new accommodation is in anyway similar to week 1 in the TL ? because if so…..we all know how its going to turn out! he gets bored/ attention span looses interest very quickly . (again sorry for the essay 🙈)
If i remember correctly, he was boring for the first 2/3 weeks when he first moved into the TL 😑
All he did was eat on live, literally.
He wasn't an alcoholic for the first 2 weeks, his addiction at the time was too good to go bags

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.