Marcus Mitchell #39 His face is growing, so is his gunt, he’s been kicked out by Rich, the sucking..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Would you allow a woman child lodger who will do absolutely duck all around the home, will not work and not pay her way? How the duck have you not become a fallen on at least one account beaut? 🤯 You’re a craft mother fucker I give you that, we’ll done! 🥰 I need to move in with you pronto, I need all the gossip in real time! 🤣 I’m not on FB but do we have a rock solid answer to how many Instagram accounts he has and which one he uses the most / is his main account please? I hate all of these unanswered questions that I have! 😭
You'd have to share the cupboard under the stairs with the spawns of Satan I'm afraid if you moved in.

I found an old tablet that doesn't get used so set up a new burner 😏

So, Marcus....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lads I missed all this drama, even finished work early today but went to get afternoon pissed with a friend I’ve known since I was 4 (yes Marcus that is a dig). Now I’m on my way home to be semi-responsible (until bedtime when I will open a bottle of wine) so please kick off again around 8pm Marcus. Thanks bbz.

I’m so happy he’s decided to be an alcoholic again for the weekend, stupid twit.

Also @Venom dipped my toes into the Brogan Tate thread and wiki and I’ve started following her on insta so that might be my weekend project if Marcus doesn’t end up at the A30 🤣

ETA: Marcus has never blocked me, hit me up for tips 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
He’s live singing to Bad Habits denying he was crying in spoons and saying he can’t remember

Very late thread title:

🎶 My bad habits lead to late nights crying in spoons alone 🎶

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Oooh he’s a lying little toe rag! Hope he has a shite night out and it pisses it down!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think I'm one of the fallen you know beauts, can't find the beg anywhere !

• Sad
Reactions: 6
beauts, the only tidying up he does is powder up his nose !

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.