Marcus Mitchell #39 His face is growing, so is his gunt, he’s been kicked out by Rich, the sucking..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many of his Instagram accounts were you following? I was following two and then I got blocked from this account that I took a screenshot of last month so I don’t know if he still uses it or not?
I'm following alllllllll of them beaut 👀

I’m ready beauts, camping myself down on this thread for the weekend 🍻 Happy Birthday Eve! 😂
Is that you beaut?!
How many fatchers have you had to post your own selfie??

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
How many of his Instagram accounts were you following? I was following two and then I got blocked from this account that I took a screenshot of last month so I don’t know if he still uses it or not?
I think that might be the one that got banned when they thought he was a serial killer?

Well beauts, like everything Carcus does, that mini MMMM was a massive disappointment. And of course now he’s at home acting like he wasn’t just crying silently on his ‘last ever live’ and downing about ten drinks. Marcus can you please kick off proper on your birthday - we deserve actually deserve it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
I'm following alllllllll of them beaut 👀

Is that you beaut?!
How many fatchers have you had to post your own selfie??
Would you allow a woman child lodger who will do absolutely duck all around the home, will not work and not pay her way? How the duck have you not become a fallen on at least one account beaut? 🤯 You’re a craft mother fucker I give you that, we’ll done! 🥰 I need to move in with you pronto, I need all the gossip in real time! 🤣 I’m not on FB but do we have a rock solid answer to how many Instagram accounts he has and which one he uses the most / is his main account please? I hate all of these unanswered questions that I have! 😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
So he’s bopped down to spoons at 12 now he’s back home watching eastenders.. he’s so up and down I can’t cope

Reactions: 5
Would you allow a woman child lodger who will do absolutely duck all around the home, will not work and not pay her way? How the duck have you not become a fallen on at least one account beaut? 🤯 You’re a craft mother fucker I give you that, we’ll done! 🥰 I need to move in with you pronto, I need all the gossip in real time! 🤣 I’m not on FB but do we have a rock solid answer to how many Instagram accounts he has and which one he uses the most / is his main account please? I hate all of these unanswered questions that I have! 😭
Have a look on war against instagrammers beaut, you can see his accounts and all his posts 👌🏻

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Ugh!!! So there’s me thinking I’m guna have loads of juicy stuff to catch up on after work and he’s gone home to watch eastenders 😒💩 ffs about as exciting as my Friday nights guna be lol. Here’s hoping tomorrow brings more 🥳 is it his actual bday tomorrow beautlings?

Reactions: 8
Have a look on war against instagrammers beaut, you can see his accounts and all his posts 👌🏻
OMG, send me some shots please beaut because I was not prepared for such classified information! Is this war against Instagrammera a thread or something please? Thank you so much 💋✉💐😘

• Haha
Reactions: 3
OMG, send me some shots please beaut because I was not prepared for such classified information! Is this war against Instagrammera a thread or something please? Thank you so much 💋✉💐😘
A website beaut - once you’re there just search for Marcus Mitchell ❤✉💐

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Oh beauts, I can't tell you all how thrilled I am beggy's decided to start on the drink again, between this and Brogan Tate (an even bigger beg than marcus would you believe) my weekend is sorted :cool:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I'm glad to see he's realised it's no fun being a boring bastard. Granted it wasn't for long but it's on the horizon

MM no one likes you when you're sat at home
Get back down spoons you massive dome

• Haha
Reactions: 7
God he is a selfish manboy 🤔 he has done duck all for weeks and bored me to tears and is potentially about to have an epic MMMM on the weekend I will be at my busiest as it's my son's Holy Communion - bravo bleeping bravo 👏👏👏👏

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh beauts, I can't tell you all how thrilled I am beggy's decided to start on the drink again, between this and Brogan Tate (an even bigger beg than marcus would you believe) my weekend is sorted :cool:
I tried to get into Brogan Tate after you mentioned her and I got half way through Brogan Tates wiki and had to give up it got to complicated o_O she seems 100% worse than carcrash! id love to get into her threads but I think you need to know of her from the start, she is insane and that’s from only reading half her wiki! so you are definitely in for a good weekend beaut whilst us lot have to wait until sid and Ritch duck off from babysitting Marcus in his accommodation after dragging him from spoons and giving him medication (he sounds stoned watching eastenders) then hopefully he will head off to spoons again on his billy no mates lonesome🤠

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.