Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Caw1982

VIP Member
Ahhhh fuck it I don't care
I'm saying it
I don't wish him well
I couldn't give a single fuck if he gets alcohol poisoning
I don't give a shit if he ended up on the streets
I don't cunting wish him well
I don't give a fanny flap if I call him a fat cunt and I trigger people. He is one fat, greedy, Colin the fucking catapillar eating cunt!!!
He's a cunt
Sids a cunt
Even Rich Mitch is a cunt
The housing department are cunts
The benefits system are cunts
LLL are cunts
Fuck. I'm a cunt.

Not sorry!!!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
I've been awayyyyyyyy for a couple of days and wow.

I hope he's still reading here, cos I REALLY want/need MARCUS MITCHELL of CAMBORNE to read this 🙏🏻

Marcus is one cheeky cunt with no grasp of time!
On page 6 (his lady live) he said he'd done so well the "last week and a half"? How you cunt??? Being a cunt to your dad? Scamming the housing and benefits people? Scamming your LLL brigade out of a load of money for booze and food? Getting a brand new 40 odd inch telly off your mum after you've broken so many in 2 years cos you're a spoiled cunting brat who needs to be told "NO!" by his fucking enabling family and friends?

You are a CUNT Marcus Mitchell! I hope you read this and feel completely ashamed of yourself! And I hope you tell your mum, dad, family, friends all about this too! Cos they're at fault as well!!
YOU and THEM are all ALLOWING some poor person to be left on the street with NOTHING! Whilst you're sat there doing your face masks on a bed that could be used by someone who GENUINELY NEEDS it, not by some SPOILED CUNT who has played the system like a fucking fiddle!
You knock me sick!!
You and your family are just vile!!

I hope Sid pricks all her fingers on every single rose she touches for the rest of her life, I hope Rich Mitch can't open any windows or doors to his lovely flat and it stinks to high heaven of your stench!!
You nasty vile selfish cunt!!!!

Have a lovely day beauts 🙂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42

Miss Chin-Chin

VIP Member
New microwave, new tv, freshly furnished room, a birthday wishlist of all his favourite things, had his eyebrows done, and having literally everything paid for by other people - being homeless never looked so good! What a disgustingly privileged life the lazy cunt leads.

442DA8BF-12AD-4DF8-BA41-75174E1ED23A.jpeg

He looks like fucking Bert from Bert and Ernie.

EF68439D-0C83-4A4C-8A3C-99AE98DB3830.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 38

MrsPoison

VIP Member
Why are so many people wishing he goes back to binge drinking a bottle of vodka a day and being suicidal for their entertainment ? When his life was at his lowest people are all ' I bitch about him but I really wish he'd quit drinking' then he stops and everybody moans how boring he is. He's going to have enough material without being an alcoholic, I wouldn't wish that in anyone, especially not a 23 year old. This thread used to be funny enough before it became triggering to some. He's Amy Jayne, he's the Camborne Crusher, he's a massive scammer, he's genuinely hilarious though he doesn't realise in what way, he doesn't need to drink a box of cider a day to be entertaining.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

Crazy Horse

VIP Member
Wow it’s pretty intense on here at the moment, I too can kinda see both sides of the argument. But I will never ever change my opinion of Marcus he is a nasty, piece of work with no respect for anything or anyone, but nobody is allowed to say anything to him. Yeah ok 🤷🏽‍♀️ the saying people in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones was made for him.
I wish we could get back to just all having fun.
I for one can’t be arsed with a massive debate.
Everyone is of course entitled to their opinion but that’s all it is an opinion not a fact.
Let’s all chill out it’s getting way too serious.

• Heart
Reactions: 35

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Miss the TL era. 2 threads trending at any one time. 5am and on the thatchers. Coke bottles being launched off walls, smackheads getting blow jobs. It had everything. 💔

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 35

u k hun ?

Chatty Member
Happy Burpday to you
Your meltdown is due
You’re a racist misogynist
And we all saw you poo
💩🫣🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Recap.

Marcus is in new homeless digs - an upgrade from the TL.
Sid kitted it out with £270 worth of BnM goodies - leading some of us to speculate she may have had to work back to back clients over the weekend to fund this.
Hurled abuse at Rich Mitch on live and then tried to throw himself out the window.
Went the family BBQ the very next day.
Not losing himself atm - much to our bitter disappointment.
Never did cash out that money from swagbucks.
Apologies if I've missed anything.
Obligatory ✉ 💐's for all.

Newbies. Read the wiki, it will answer your questions.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Lucyxxxx

VIP Member
Im dissapointed in you beaut.
The least you could of done was treat us to a commentary of said sob story
Meet Marcus. A 24 yr old homeless,autistic, alcoholic, amputee bidding for stardom. He is hoping to wow Simon and Co with his version of "fix you" by Coldplay.

*Marcus wobbles on stage wearing a t shirt with thee angel pic, grinning from ear to ear with Sid offering to make her way to the casting couch to Simon*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

Caw1982

VIP Member
My favourite thing is when @Caw1982 gets pissed and has an erratic rant 🤣🤣♥
Already full of regret for the morning with work.
Can't put shade on what shines huns
Even sugar looks like salt
If they can't take me at my worse they don't deserve me at my best.

Yep.

I'm out.

Ffs. I'm not even going to be able to dirty delete by the time I rise!!!_

• Haha
Reactions: 30