Marcus Mitchell #3 Marcus & Heidi went on tour, so drunk they 4got 2 change what they wore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That takeaway pic he's just shared is from ages ago as well, as if he doesn't have takeaway enough.

I've seen it but not managed to have a look! So many peoples threads I need to keep up with!

I know, how dare they be so annoying? There's not enough spare hours in my working week to read all the posts! 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
I am loving the Jesy thread at the mo 🤣

Regarding Marcus, why bother posting an old photo and then deleting it later. Yawn.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I am loving the Jesy thread at the mo 🤣

Regarding Marcus, why bother posting an old photo and then deleting it later. Yawn.

The Adele one is also funny. People getting arsey with each other over their musical preferences!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I know, how dare they be so annoying? There's not enough spare hours in my working week to read all the posts! 🤣🤣🤣🤣
The Ashley Cain one is hard to keep up with. I occasionally venture into the Stacey Solomon thread as well. Then there's Becky Bumholes thread 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
The Ashley Cain one is hard to keep up with. I occasionally venture into the Stacey Solomon thread as well. Then there's Becky Bumholes thread 😂😂😂

The guy that lost his baby daughter? 😭 I don't think that's for me. Too sad.

Solomoney though, she grinds my nerves and Becky Bumhole, is she a celebrity or just another insta hole?

Reactions: 1

Solomoney though, she grinds my nerves and Becky Bumhole, is she a celebrity or just another insta hole?
ahhh but all is not as it seems with our Cashley Cain. Very tragic about their daughter but he’s not the messiah he would have you believe

Reactions: 11
Reactions: 3
E0C77F23-FE03-40EB-9E08-FEC5A81CE860.png

Put a post up about memmo on Facebook, look at the first comment 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
View attachment 817025

Put a post up about memmo on Facebook, look at the first comment 🤣🤣🤣
Hahahaha that comment must of KILLED him!

Someone else has already covered Mr Cain but Becky Holt is an insta car crash in real time. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Maybe someone should tell Marcus he can connect with his followers for free through IG so his response doesn’t really make sense 🙄
Why do it for free when you can charge £12. I can not believe he has the cheek to try charge for insta comments lolll

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.