Marcus Mitchell #3 Marcus & Heidi went on tour, so drunk they 4got 2 change what they wore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He was dancing (use that term loosely) with Adellllle and someone said “is that Heidi?”
And Marcus was like “ewww no. Does she look like Heidi? Ewww no” while making a sick face.

interesting..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I can just imagine him being that spoilt and saying, 'Don't you know who I am?' to any person that ever so slightly disagrees with him.

He's that vulgar!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
He was dancing (use that term loosely) with Adellllle and someone said “is that Heidi?”
And Marcus was like “ewww no. Does she look like Heidi? Ewww no” while making a sick face.

interesting..
He is so mad that she just doesn't care. I wonder has he tried to make things up with her and she's just not interested whatsoever. I can see him escalating the more she ignores him. Hope she's got support around her, because let's face it if he can non stop stalk a man in death who he had a few drinks with, what is he going to be like with a young woman he's spent a lot of time with. This is going to get so messy.

Reactions: 11
He is so mad that she just doesn't care. I wonder has he tried to make things up with her and she's just not interested whatsoever. I can see him escalating the more she ignores him. Hope she's got support around her, because let's face it if he can non stop stalk a man in death who he had a few drinks with, what is he going to be like with a young woman he's spent a lot of time with. This is going to get so messy.
potential thread post..
He’s off his rocker stalking Crocker 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21

interesting..
What a twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Marcus and Crocker had a big fight, he's mad as hell and she doesn't give a shite!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Marcus and Crocker had a big fight, he's mad as hell and she doesn't give a shite!
Haha she really doesn't and it is eating away at him. It's all bubbling to the surface. On a come down tonight. Hopefully we can end the week with a bang!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Somebody needs to have a word. Marcus, The Spice Girls want their peace sign back. Melt.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone else feel like he uses the same sunday roast picture everytime he posts? Maybe his xmas dinner that he uses all throughout the year lol

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone else feel like he uses the same sunday roast picture everytime he posts? Maybe his xmas dinner that he uses all throughout the year lol
It literally is! Today’s picture and a picture from the 6th of June below. It actually drives me mad how repetitive and bloody boring he is, he doesn’t half do a shite job of being an influencer. If I was a company I wouldn’t want Copy And Paste Marcus to do an ad for me, the unimaginative weeble that he is

0FB83710-6124-4ADB-A3E6-30EDE82108AA.jpeg

70953352-8A46-4EA1-9851-E4B13CFDC5AB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.