Marcus Mitchell #3 Marcus & Heidi went on tour, so drunk they 4got 2 change what they wore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It literally is! Today’s picture and a picture from the 6th of June below. It actually drives me mad how repetitive and bloody boring he is, he doesn’t half do a shite job of being an influencer. If I was a company I wouldn’t want Copy And Paste Marcus to do an ad for me, the unimaginative weeble that he is

View attachment 815046

View attachment 815045
Jesus, his mum made him one Sunday dinner three years ago and we'll never hear the last of it. I knew it looked familiar. What a freak to post a picture of the same Sunday dinner each week and pretend someone made it for him!

20211018_084149.jpg
I just found the pic again originally from May 2020. That's one old dinner.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Someone should tell him Heidi said his mum can't cook. That should do it!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ive been blocked as I got pissed and finally snapped, told him to stop bloody scrounging and get a job, and Harry Crocker blocked me too as told her to get a new top 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Ive been blocked as I got pissed and finally snapped, told him to stop bloody scrounging and get a job, and Harry Crocker blocked me too as told her to get a new top 🤣
Haha how will you cope without your Marcus fix? Oh wait your in here 😂😂😂😂 where is the fuller figured one today anyway?

Reactions: 6
#Sundaydinnergate . He's so boring just lately his dinners are more entertaining.
received_181891170684805.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sick of these ‘influencers’ saying they’ve got the flu. If you had genuine flu you would be bedbound and have a temperature so high you’d be practically hallucinating. You definitely wouldn’t be able to come on your Instagram stories and make a video of yourself sniffling like a snotty toddler!

Reactions: 7
Interesting post there marcus beaut... 🙄 from someone who does the hokey cokey in and out of social media, let's Adelle slate former Bfffl heidi. As if people aren't seeing his true colours.. I know ignorance is bliss but the vulgarity of his arrogance is something else..

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Interesting post there marcus beaut... 🙄 from someone who does the hokey cokey in and out of social media, let's Adelle slate former Bfffl heidi. As if people aren't seeing his true colours.. I know ignorance is bliss but the vulgarity of his arrogance is something else..
Hes probably looking to go down the Perez Hilton route the desperado.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sick of these ‘influencers’ saying they’ve got the flu. If you had genuine flu you would be bedbound and have a temperature so high you’d be practically hallucinating. You definitely wouldn’t be able to come on your Instagram stories and make a video of yourself sniffling like a snotty toddler!
quite clearly his come down from his night on the devils dandruff with new bestie Adelle with 25 l’s

• Haha
Reactions: 9
quite clearly his come down from his night on the devils dandruff with new bestie Adelle with 25 l’s
I saw him sniffling and thought the same thing. Tomorrow is payday so he's bound to be out on the piss with Adelle, hoping Heidi will get jealous.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.