Marcus Mitchell #3 Marcus & Heidi went on tour, so drunk they 4got 2 change what they wore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just seems wierd as he deffo came home on his own!! And it’s got to have been something that happened this week?
Oh yeah, no pics of them together on the journey back, bet it was because of the vid of her and that bloke he put up.

Reactions: 3
Oh did he I didn't clock that so you could be right

He made that post and delete about her last night didn't he. I can see where this is headed. No wonder he's stopped mention Stephen (RIP).
Yeah, & thinking back pre 'holiday' he was desperate to raffle/sell the tickets he had, definitely not going, then a sudden u turn. Maybe she didn't like the way he was behaving pre trip, and binned the idea, then he talked her back into it. I did read a comment on one of his brum posts where his mum said she was going to brum too and how fun it would be. Perhaps that's what convinced her she'd go along in the end, knowing his mum would be keeping his 'autism' in check.

Reactions: 5
Yeah, & thinking back pre 'holiday' he was desperate to raffle/sell the tickets he had, definitely not going, then a sudden u turn. Maybe she didn't like the way he was behaving pre trip, and binned the idea, then he talked her back into it. I did read a comment on one of his brum posts where his mum said she was going to brum too and how fun it would be. Perhaps that's what convinced her she'd go along in the end, knowing his mum would be keeping his 'autism' in check.
I did see him trying to sell them a few times. I will say she's spent a good few days with him. Now I know he came back alone a part of me thinks they had a row and he's left Heidi to make her own way back. I sware they were still acting like bffls for a few days after they came back but maybe they briefly made up. The fact he's not willing to talk about it speaks volumes.

Reactions: 7
I wonder if they fell out because of the pictures he posted of her kissing that guy in Birmingham?
hey beauts new thread 😘

maybe he got crappy with her because she got some action and he didn’t.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ahhhhh the cringe "I'm having a marvellous time without you vids"
I just thought the exact same thing! Look at me moving on from you Heidi. Give it a week and we will hear she's had to get a restraining order 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Hey beauts anyone know what’s happened to his tooth?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Don’t know who was worse on that live Marcus sweating like a greasy pig thinking he can dance. Adelle flashing her tiny titties or that mad tit on the live CRINGE.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Christ that Adelle is a ruffian.
Also WTF is this new “brand”?? wasn’t he on about pyjamas the other day?

Reactions: 8
Oh yeah, no pics of them together on the journey back, bet it was because of the vid of her and that bloke he put up.
Yeah I’d say it was defo because of the pics with the bloke I’d be mortified if someone did that to me especially with a big following it’s not nice at all … I no we all kiss but childish taking pics but that’s him all over

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.