Marcus Mitchell #3 Marcus & Heidi went on tour, so drunk they 4got 2 change what they wore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
4F117AB3-5A5B-4E3A-A42F-1C696ABFC66F.png

Look at his eyes. Someone’s been on the old Colombian marching powder 😂

⚫👄⚫

We will be in for a good night once the comedown kicks in

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
i was thinking the exact same thing sweaty and bug eyed jumping about tit his pants when that bloke walked in behind him
Quickly went off live didn't he. Potential new victim? Marcus is gonna be on a comedown soon!! Which means content for us!

Reactions: 8
Im Gutted I have to be up at the crack to travel
Im Going to have to put down the phone and miss a potential tit show 😑

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Walking around in circles to Megan’s song for the 75th time tonight 🙄😂 jus imagine havin to listen to that music nd him singing for the night 🙄😂🙈 hell

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Have I got it right? His latest story is him asking people to DM him if they can give him a lift somewhere? It’s happening beauts, they’re going out! Love the way he’s like I’ll post you all over my social media like he’s a celebrity 🤣

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Have I got it right? His latest story is him asking people to DM him if they can give him a lift somewhere? It’s happening beauts, they’re going out! Love the way he’s like I’ll post you all over my social media like he’s a celebrity 🤣
Imagine someone offers to pick him up and instead they mug him. Not that I wish it on him 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He was promoting this taxi company before they must have fucked him off out of it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I'm going to have to go unemployed and get myself on the universal credits beauts! On a 14 hour shift, and have only just stopped to have a break, missing all the action.. from what I've gathered he's living his best life, powdering his nose and trying to bait heidi.. safe to say he's not taken/stopped taking his prescribed meds.. he's going to go nuclear! 😉

View attachment 813524
Look at his eyes. Someone’s been on the old Colombian marching powder 😂

⚫👄⚫

We will be in for a good night once the comedown kicks in
The state of it.. this kids going to have a heart attack

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Morning beauts. I see he still hasn't kicked off. What a shame just when it looked like there was potential. Hopefully the comedown will provide some much needed material.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Post nightshift over here so please screenshot the tea while I'm comatose! Little runt probably give us his long over due meltdown..
He is SO salty about Heidi. I honestly am a bit worried for her. It's almost like she's rejected him in some way, not saying sexual but he's going on like a scorned ex and she's just living her life.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.