Marcus Mitchell #3 Marcus & Heidi went on tour, so drunk they 4got 2 change what they wore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sweet f all!! I’m so disappointed.
heidi went out though! Posted with someone drinking, bet that riled Marcus up! We may get something tonight if we’re lucky.
4E7BDCFE-FAC5-4134-9E18-3AD9CFF32ABB.png

Reactions: 2
Sweet f all!! I’m so disappointed.
heidi went out though! Posted with someone drinking, bet that riled Marcus up! We may get something tonight if we’re lucky.
View attachment 812572
She so posted this to get at Marcus he still follows her on his weight loss page. So them pics from Marcus story of Heidi were they from last night I'm getting confused lol.

Reactions: 3
Lol that pic Marcus posts of him and heidi was last night !!!
I think he read this and posted it to make out their fine.

• Wow
Lol that pic Marcus posts of him and heidi was last night !!!
I think he read this and posted it to make out their fine.
Ewww whos seen his latest stories! Didn't need to see Lisa's dildo tbh. Tonight his getting on it with his mum it seems. Come on Marcus you can do this!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
No I don’t think it’s his mums. It’s the one who uses in all his memes. Probs OF too

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It'll be another merch page, he's had them in the past i think, did he try selling those t shirts he wears ?

It'll be another merch page, he's had them in the past i think, did he try selling those t shirts he wears ?
Probably he has posted about wanting to sell pyjamas but don't know if he got much feedback

I wonder if they fell out because of the pictures he posted of her kissing that guy in Birmingham?

I wonder if they fell out because of the pictures he posted of her kissing that guy in Birmingham?
I cant see it causing a full blown break up like this? I don't know could be anything knowing that pair. Maybe Heidi is who he will stalk next?

Just seems wierd as he deffo came home on his own!! And it’s got to have been something that happened this week?

I cant see it causing a full blown break up like this? I don't know could be anything knowing that pair. Maybe Heidi is who he will stalk next?
Maybe he already started getting stalkerish with her. Granted they spent time together on the beg and would comment back and forth to each other, but a lot of her recent pics on Instagram he's bombed with comments. If you scroll back a bit, you can see a jump in the comments where he seems a lot more clingy. In brum he'd flip the camera on her in lives which she seemed peeved with and there were times when she'd be on her own waiting for the hotel lift, perhaps just wanted some space from him, and he'd be in the lift as the doors opened filming her again. Granted she giggled for camera, but it just seemed like she was a bit suffocated. Him following her round filming her in bars and posting her business probably topped it off...

Reactions: 4
Just seems wierd as he deffo came home on his own!! And it’s got to have been something that happened this week?
Oh did he I didn't clock that so you could be right

Maybe he already started getting stalkerish with her. Granted they spent time together on the beg and would comment back and forth to each other, but a lot of her recent pics on Instagram he's bombed with comments. If you scroll back a bit, you can see a jump in the comments where he seems a lot more clingy. In brum he'd flip the camera on her in lives which she seemed peeved with and there were times when she'd be on her own waiting for the hotel lift, perhaps just wanted some space from him, and he'd be in the lift as the doors opened filming her again. Granted she giggled for camera, but it just seemed like she was a bit suffocated. Him following her round filming her in bars and posting her business probably topped it off...
He made that post and delete about her last night didn't he. I can see where this is headed. No wonder he's stopped mention Stephen (RIP).

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.