Marcus Mitchell #29 Marcus, fart if you need help

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi guys… very long time lurker here but finally felt the need to comment. How DARE he use his autism as an excuse for his bad behaviour?! I am raging! I’m on the spectrum myself and would never ever behave the way he does… in fact I have an undergraduate and a masters degree, a beautiful home (all of my own I might add) and a successful career. I was misdiagnosed with BPD for many years and and yes I still have struggles but I wouldn’t ever use it as an excuse. Maybe I should write a book?!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Attention seeker through and through. Like someone else said he’s not an alcoholic because they hide it

Reactions: 7
Has he bollocks been sick! There is ZERO chance of him having any sort of alcohol withdrawal symptoms after a few hours of not drinking and certainly not after 4 cans of thatchers a day at his size.

We already know he's never pissed when he says he is! He's all pissed on camera and then as soon as those girls chatted to him last night he switches and is sober as a judge

His mam said to him on Easter "Don't fake being drunk again'

I'm honestly getting so sick of the same bullshit from him 24/7. it's so embarrassing. I wish I could get this "Bladdered" after 4 thatchers, save me a lot of money on wine Ha! Can't even look at thatchers the same

Reactions: 16
“Maybe I’m not ready” is he claiming his vomiting is a come down … where did he get his drink from I thought he poured them down the sink 🙈 ugh get a job dude 😐
He had one and a half cans left after pouring the others he said 🤮

Reactions: 3
God I've had to skip so many pages but think I've caught up with the juiciest bits.. just managed to catch him on live in maccers AGAIN. Wearing that awful yellow tent. If I saw him walking along in that today I'd panic and think the actual sun had fallen from the sky

Yessss he's about to go on a day sesh it seems ! On the thatchers again. Hope my boy behaves today so I can watch all the drama unfold in real time

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Back on the bevy!! I kept seeing people on the live offering to send him food to his hotel. When he posted a vid recently he had shelves full of biscuits( which looked like communals 😂) pot noodles, loads of bags of crisps!! He has plenty to eat yet people believe he is starving and wasting away!

• Angry
Reactions: 8
As IF he’s saying he’s like this because of his autism!!! I work with autistic people and this is NOT because of his autism !!! Fat piece of tit is an attention seeking lazy bleep
So this whole time my ranging mood swings haven't been because of my bipolar or bpd it's because of my autism glad Marcus cleared that up for me cheers x

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh god I’ve just seen he was sick. That’s vile, did he not even try and get outside/the toilet. Honestly if I was the staff I’d bag it up and throw it in his open travelodge window
Surprised he didn’t re-eat it all

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I wouldn’t be at all surprised if he done a live telling everyone he has been immaculately impregnated by his Angel SG! 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It’s 10.35 and he’s done about 10 lives already. How bored must he be sitting in his emergency accommodation all day. Such a unfulfilled depressing life.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just duck off

Possibly a stupid question but if his mum manages his finances and people PayPal him money, when it's transferred into an account then he still wouldn't have access to it will he?

If anyone sends him money knowing where it's going then more fool them. All those saying they want to help him need to refuse to pay for anything and teach a hard lesson.

(That's if the statement is actually true)

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.