Marcus Mitchell #29 Marcus, fart if you need help

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

One of the most boring lives 🙄 great content beggy. Personally i am living for when he runs out of money haha
Why does he look so pleased with himself? The smug little smirk is making me want to punch his face in.

Can't believe within a year he's gone from cuddly, semi funny, wholesome insta influencer to bouncing bottles of coke off his travel lodge homeless accommodation declaring he's a killer.
We’re living in strange times beaut.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So before 10am, 2 large sharing bags of crisps have been demolished, 10 cans of thatchers. and what looks to be a double McMuffin. And thats just what we’ve seen on camera. I wonder what else has been absorbed.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So he’s just posted a story saying he puked everywhere in McDonald’s and then ran off. Poor staff.

• Wow
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
So it’s not even 10am and he’s eaten an industrial size bag of Walkers, found Jesus his saviour, waltzed off to McDonald’s for a breakfast banquet and then puked everywhere. This guy is the drama I live for.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh god I’ve just seen he was sick. That’s vile, did he not even try and get outside/the toilet. Honestly if I was the staff I’d bag it up and throw it in his open travelodge window

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
A baby from heaven is exactly what this thread needs right now to be honest.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Wow Marcus, I’m STUMPED. What could possibly be wrong with your lifestyle to cause you to be “randomly” sick. Could it possibly be your McDonald’s only diet? Or no exercise? Or maybe constantly drinking cheap cider everyday for a week? Dunno mate it’s beyond me, seems pretty healthy to me 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
A baby from heaven is exactly what this thread needs right now to be honest.
Guys he’s not overweight from eating tit food and not ever exercising! He’s just 193749 months pregnant!!! That explains the massive gut! Can’t believe we didn’t realise!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So in todays episode desperate measures by the giant man child, I will pretend to have found god! 🙄
He didn’t pretend to find God beaut, he showed us the screenshot as evidence! 🤣The only thing Beggy would like from God is GOD - Gagging On Dick! But however Beggy is JESUS - Just Enough tit Utter Slob!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Morning beauts, All I am say is WOW, is this tit actually for real. He’s making a mockery of people with real MH issues. He makes me so angry, & being sick in McDonald’s how gross, bet the staff bleeping hate him. Funny how he’s feeling “a lot better today” just like he always does the day after he’s behaved like a twit. Oh no wait he now feels “dreadful” wtaf

Reactions: 5
He didn’t pretend to find God beaut, he showed us the screenshot as evidence! 🤣The only thing Beggy would like from God is GOD - Gagging On Dick! But however Beggy is JESUS - Just Enough tit Utter Slob!
Hahahaha silly me! His evidence is clearly rock solid and non disputable! Please ask MM to pray for me!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.