Marcus Mitchell #29 Marcus, fart if you need help

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So someone’s sent him money for a crate as his latest story he’s ‘cracking a new one open’ and he’s heavy breathing saying it’s ‘like Christmas’ 🤢

• Wow
  • Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
100% has Münchausen syndrome!! With that tab open googling how to have bipolar! Pretending to be an alcoholic too? So desperate to have something to blame his tit behaviour on.

Reactions: 11
Another (very) long time lurker. I used to find his posts amusing but oh my god he’s pissing me off. I swear if any of these stupid bleeping people that lick his arse on insta send this sloth money for booze, when there are people out there that genuinely have issues need a word with themselves. This man (May I add, not a teenager, not a child, a man!) has a home to go home to (it could probably be a happy home if he wasn’t such a prick), a mother that clearly cares about him, a roof over his head, money for more than enough (too much) food, warm running water etc etc and is begging for more just for him to indulge. He doesn’t need this alcohol because he is addicted, he wants to over indulge like he does with everything. He is probably depressed, aren’t we all on a Monday after a huge sesh and eating /drinking / over indulging on a big weekend. But guess what, we don’t have the opportunity to sit and cry on insta because we have to pay for that warm water, that roof over our heads, those weekends where we want to have fun and have a blow out... He needs to get out of that bleeping room, get his CV together, get a job and then what ever he does with HIS OWN money is on him. Stop begging because you’re a lazy tit and blaming your pure idleness on autism, addiction and poor SG.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Can’t believe I stepped away from my phone for what seemed like five minutes… And he’s already done a complete turnaround. One minute he was feeling much better, was going for a swim, not drinking… The next he’s vomiting in maccies and back on the beg for cider money. I’ve got whiplash from the fuckwit!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
@kj135 even the Begasaurus-Rex would be too much for JK! Imagine him kicking off at the Security Guards and they have to rugby tackle him to the ground to keep him restrained? The LLL Brigade who are sat watching in the audience would scream at the top of their lungs and run to the stage to try and save their beloved Beggy beast from taking a walloping! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I do wish this bloody oaf would just duck off !!!
I have a 4000 word essay ( you know Marcus - for the actual job that I have to pay my own bills ) to complete and can't stop watching his car crash lives !!

Reactions: 4
One sip and he’s dancing in his chair and singing.

I have a 4000 word essay ( you know Marcus - for the actual job that I have to pay my own bills ) to complete and can't stop watching his car crash lives !!
🤣🤣 I have a day off. Need to get up and do some housework but Marcus is ruining my day

• Haha
Reactions: 6
not even 12 and he’s cracked open the thatchers, he’s really going for the alcoholic son story isn’t he. Pathetic but at least it means another day of MMMM’s for us beauts

• Haha
Reactions: 7
100% has Münchausen syndrome!! With that tab open googling how to have bipolar! Pretending to be an alcoholic too? So desperate to have something to blame his tit behaviour on.
I found myself down a bizzare rabbit hole about munchausens from tik tok to reddit - kelly ronahan

Reactions: 1
Said anyones welcome for a party at the hotel tonight as long as they supply the booze

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Hi guys… very long time lurker here but finally felt the need to comment. How DARE he use his autism as an excuse for his bad behaviour?! I am raging! I’m on the spectrum myself and would never ever behave the way he does… in fact I have an undergraduate and a masters degree, a beautiful home (all of my own I might add) and a successful career. I was misdiagnosed with BPD for many years and and yes I still have struggles but I wouldn’t ever use it as an excuse. Maybe I should write a book?!
👋 hey x

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Hahaha, I’ve just said to my other half that I don’t have time for work today because I’m trying to keep up with all this tit! Why can’t he keep it to after work hours??!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.