Marcus Mitchell #25 Hanging round with Dodgy men thought you couldn't lose yourself again

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I didnt ever introduce myself either. I think i liked that meme where hes waiting to get the nod to go down the slide at the water park. Funny to be fair.

Then i started to think he was a dick when he posted some vengful stuff about the crisis team.

I was sign posted to tattle by becky bumhole and thought, hmm i wonder if mm is on here bc he seems a bit of a dick and I've been watching his slow, painful social media demise ever since. I wonder if his books have been pulped?

Reactions: 17
I for one will not be listening to a thing he says on live I'll be reading the comments from our new fave alex and I hope more speak up again probs only stuff his massive moon face again anyway the tub of lard

Reactions: 13
Some woman last night on the live repeatedly asked him to give a shout out for her 2 week old baby which he blanked..

Reactions: 30
So excited beauts!! After a day at work with only two nurses on duty (inc me) i still know our beaut had a harder day than me!!! Can’t wait to see his Starbucks haul!

Reactions: 14
Some woman last night on the live repeatedly asked him to give a shout out for her 2 week old baby which he blanked..
Someone asked for a shout out for their cat. Marcus has a wider appeal than we initially thought.

Getting quite excited for tonight’s shenanigans.

Reactions: 16
We’ve all been there, beaut

Thoughts and prayers at this difficult time

Reactions: 11
Just going to charge my phone. Someone please record for those who will miss it. Feeling hopeful for tonight.

Reactions: 12
Omg I seen that. At first I thought Why the fuck would you want a shoutout for your baby. Then I thought actually it seems like a wind up

Reactions: 6
Someone asked for a shout out for their cat. Marcus has a wider appeal than we initially thought.

Getting quite excited for tonight’s shenanigans.
Ignore me. This is the one that was the wind up

Reactions: 9
omg what a joke, come on marcus you lazy cunt, we need a good laugh here

Reactions: 9
Yeah I think he’s full of shit. He will be on here now reading these comments cramming a fucking carrot cake in

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.