Marcus Mitchell #24 Sat in Sids garden protesting as a garden gnome Diets gone tits up aint goin 2 rome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Theory: he thinks we’ll send him money on that buy me coffee site because we always want him to go live. Jog on Marcus 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
sorry to be vulgar, but I wouldn't even donate the tit off my toilet paper

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Might order some flowers from Sid and donate them to him. He would be raging.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I hope someone asks him about the person he is seeing! We all know he would be putting his significant other on his story if he could!

Reactions: 7
We need to be on standby beauts the crafty twit doesn’t stick to his times, he might be on earlier
Little sneaky bollox 👌🏻🤣

urgh I know he’s a beg but still makes me cringe every time he does it the council are giving you enough pal
People like us poor fuckers going out to work, to pay for fattyarbuckle to stay in the travel lodge. Poor fuckers out there that can’t even heat their homes or feed their kids … then there’s this big cunty entitled waste of oxygen 🙄🤢

He be starfishing the big bed the big sweaty lump 🤮🤮🤮
Exactly come along way from having a Tommy tank in he’s single bed in Sids box room 🤢🤢🤢

I hope someone asks him about the person he is seeing! We all know he would be putting his significant other on his story if he could!
Only person he’s seeing is the communal he snuck out in one of the mallets 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Starbucks for dinner again beauts 😂 will he have scrounged enough coffees for his night out and subsequent carvery this Sunday, that’s the question.

Reactions: 3
His meltdown is going to happen at the hotel as well. Brace yourselves for the ultimate MMMM we have witnessed thus far!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.