Marcus Mitchell #24 Sat in Sids garden protesting as a garden gnome Diets gone tits up aint goin 2 rome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Screenshot_20220317-155000_Instagram.jpg

Fancy buying things from the home section with no home.
Hope the council see this!
When I was homeless every last penny I had went on trying to provide a roof over my head for myself. Hate the beggy flabby bleep!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Cheeky bleep asking people to pay for a "coffee". We all know what kind of coffee you're after Marcus!
An Irish coffee but without the coffee you cheeky beggy bleep!!!

And to then go shopping in NEXT!!!! What for? A pin ninny maker????
You absolute twatheaded bleep faced knobhead!!!

Yep, he's pissed me off beauts. Wasn't sure if anyone got that from my post xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It’s a blanket. A blanket ffs! What a waste?! Could understand if it was a travel kettle or something that he didn’t have in his hotel room. But a blanket?!

• Wow
Reactions: 10
It’s a blanket. A blanket ffs! What a waste?! Could understand if it was a travel kettle or something that he didn’t have in his hotel room. But a blanket?!
A bleeping BLANKET????
Do they not have these in hotels??
Could he not use a duvet from one of the 20 beds he's got in his 'suite'?

Urghhhh It's a good job I've got new vapes today beauts I'm telling ya!

Reactions: 11
22 quid on a blanket I wouldn’t pay that and I’m not homeless in the slightest 😂😂 he could of got a toaster or something couldn’t he! Or gone to home bargains for a throw their a fiver ! Seriously wat money is he on you don’t just get paid benefits for being in a travel lodge it’s only going to be job seekers allowance surely

Reactions: 14
That’s exactly my point, assuming he’s homeless and being put up in the travelodge he could have put it towards a kettle, toaster, sandwich toaster something like that to make it a bit nicer, a blanket though, it just seems like he’s spunking money needlessly when the hotel will be changing the bed linen every day and I’m pretty sure he could ask for extra sheets if he wanted it? Hell the money could’ve even gone toward getting his own place, okay £22 isn’t much but it’s still something to keep in the pot. Where does he get the money from 😆 And if he has £22 to waste then he’s got a bleeping cheek asking people for £5-£25 to ‘sponsor his videos’ and ‘get him a coffee’, the twit.

it’s always his type of people who fall in tit and come up smelling like roses, fucks me right off.

(Also, I wonder what his situation with the internet is? The last two times I’ve been in a budget hotel I’ve had to pay on top to use the internet so that’s going to be costing him if he’s there until May isn’t it? doubt the council would cough up for that too?)

Reactions: 13
A Blanket ?! so he really is a pig in a blanket now isn't he !?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
the coffee thing is a way for his followers to send him cash, even though it’s called ‘get me a coffee’ it doesn’t mean he’ll literally get a coffee, it’s just a way of encouraging people to send cash ‘look, you don’t have to send much, just the price of a cup of coffee’

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Hi beauts, I’ve been a viewer to this page for a while now but since seeing the fat duck in a hotel I had to join. How is he paying for this hotel? Is it the council? Does anyone know why they would pay for him?
Council will use hotels like Travelodge etc when they over subscribed with those who are classed as homeless. I suspect that his mother has finally had enough and kicked him out for being a danger although Marcus is currently passively aggressively trying to hint at another narrative. I’ve said for a long time that no one would blame her for booting him out given his behaviour and lack of engagement with any sort of change.

Basically he’s classed as homeless and the council will shortly decide where he lives.

He’s living his best life right now - wait til he ends up in a proper homeless hostel 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.