Marcus Mitchell #24 Sat in Sids garden protesting as a garden gnome Diets gone tits up aint goin 2 rome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread beauts had to shorten the last bit to make it fit

as you were
guys

@Lucyxxxx darling would you care to recap for us xo

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Reckons hes there replying to everyone's messages but turns off comments when they're like "get off SM and look after yourself"

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Anybody else recon he’ll be having a party for 1 trashing his hotel room by tomorrow night ?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Don't worry guys I'm fine.....he says posting obviously from a hotel room (if really there) for maximum attention. You can bet if he was just sat in his stinking pit at home he wouldn't be posting saying he was fine it would just be radio silence.

Reactions: 10
Anybody else recon he’ll be having a party for 1 trashing his hotel room by tomorrow night ?
Oh here’s hoping am keen to see how he copes in the cells probably launch his wee dinner at the wall and smack his blue mattress off the floor shouting i hate my life !

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hi beauts, I haven’t posted in a while as I’ve been lost in the washing basket but I’m actually an odd sock of Marcus’ that he removes as he’s autistic.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Recap even though I'm furious it's 2 threads in a row I've not won thread title for.

Marcus became homeless. By that we mean he pitched up a tent in Sids garden.
He went silent for days in a bid to appear dead. Spoiler he's alive.
What's left of the LLL brigaders are harrasing Heidi who is just trying to get on with her life.
Marcus has a new bffl shofa.
Marcus just wants to be happy again.
Did a quick live from the bridge recently, whilst crying.
Is currently pitched up in travel lodge with a client he picked up off OnlyFans.
Sid now does flower jugs.
We found out his dads called Rich Mitch.

Apologies if I missed anything. ✉ 💐

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Recap
Marcunt put a post out drinking jäger. He’s now in a Travelodge.
He’s loving the LLL messaging him. He’s a twit,

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Er looks like I started a bit of drama on the last thread with the bye fuckers comments, sorry beauts 🤣 was just being hilarious 💅

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Might buy a few numbers on Sids raffle for some flowers just to piss him off that he wasn’t successful when he tried to rafffle off his mini milk for £3.50

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Er looks like I started a bit of drama on the last thread with the bye fuckers comments, sorry beauts 🤣 was just being hilarious 💅
but I will add that 35 of you liked the comment soooo….

Marcus is a boring twit now isn’t he? My guess is that travelodge photo is an old one and he’s at home in his single bed with a smashed up tv.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Omg imagine if there’s a post on his social media asking his followers to call hotel and say that’s he’s promoting them so they let him stay because he’s homeless ffs be like the spoons stay all over

• Haha
Reactions: 9
but I will add that 35 of you liked the comment soooo….

Marcus is a boring twit now isn’t he? My guess is that travelodge photo is an old one and he’s at home in his single bed with a smashed up tv.
The bed trim lol

Reactions: 3
I think we should all go round sids with wine and snacks and congratulate her, we can have a sleepover and she can give us all the gossip  she can take us for a guided tour of the MM monuments, starting with the A30. One of you can sleep in the spare Marcus' bedroom, she can make us all dorito chicken and all can have a dance off to shakin Stevens x

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.